Things I Really Don’t Give a Shit About …………..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ByrdMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Wasilla, AK
    Any "holier than thou", "I can save the world", "You should do what I do, wear what I wear and eat what I eat", opinions from anyone on TV......They should STFU and do what they are paid to do....Entertain
    Gun Zone Deals

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Gotta go with bullies, too. Whining won't fix anything. You gotta fix it yourself!

In Chicago, I was bullied daily by older guys who fought in packs. Most of it was at the bus stops. I put one through a bus window ass first, carried a sawed off baseball bat and hunted the bastards down so I could get them alone. They weren't so tough, then! After a while.....I had no bully problems! There IS a cure for bullies!

The Higher Power adapts us to handle what we need to deal with. My fists grew to the size of small hams and carry scars from countless "bully corrections." That crap happened every day! Keep applying your skills and the problem will be solved!

Bully problems? Get tough. If that doesn't work, get tougher!

Flash

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I really don't give a shit about "what if ....." questions (that are really not questions). If ya' want to know something, ask the question, if you're just fishing, got to the river or lake with pole!

I also don't give a shit about Duck Dynasty. Nothing wrong with it, just too much slap-stick, red-neck comedy for me.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Global Warming , Climate Change whatever the name dujour. Yes the cliamte changes it has been since the beginning of time.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    "Science" shows about bigfoot or aliens, ie History channel over the last decade. Only thing more irritating was that mermaid "documentary" discovery did.

Gay shit. I dont hate gays, one of my best friends is a lesbian best wingman ever lol. I dont see why everything has to be a big deal. NFL for example football has been around for 100 years do u really think theres never been a gay to play the game? Nothing special about being gay get off your high horse.

And the bully thing especially among grown men, looking at you miami

Anything out of a liberals mouth

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I couldn't care less when I hear people talk about how poorly paid our military lower ranks are paid. I've been there myself-I get it. At the end of the day, you have your housing taken care of and your food taken care of. If you can't afford a car, then you are welcomed to live on base within walking distance of work. That little pay you get is more than enough to cover basic bills and still be able to go out and have fun. I used to tear up San Diego and nearby counties chasing pussy and booze when I was an E-2 and E-3.

In my opinion, the people complaining about not getting paid enough are the types that expect everything overnight, and the types who don't want to manage their money properly. Hell, I wouldn't even say that chasing pussy and booze all over San Diego was a great way of managing my money, but I still got by.

So when I hear people complain about that-I don't really give a shit.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Don't get me started on our "underpaid" military. Anyone who hasn't done proper research and espouses how pitifully we financially abuse our soldiers would be shocked if they knew the facts. Our soldiers are doing j-u-s-t fine. Most have, in effect, middle class incomes and those with higher rank can make a lot more. When in command, they can really "work the system" to their advantage... some into the millions.

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I don't give a shit about -
    facebook
    Whether the gun store has that 12$+ per 100 22 ammo in stock
    made in "insert other country's name that's not America"
    time warner cable
    if you're selling candles
    jewlery

what I do give a shit about -
    if beer company's quit all advertising for a year and if it would make my grocery bill cheaper. I am talking about you Miller Coors, AnBush, lonestar, dos x

Top Bottom