• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Pretty much the case. Not that it would matter who smashed it. And got shot in the head by a fed who not only got off with zero punishment, but is celebrated because of it. You know, got a Trump supporter and all.

Still absolutely fucking baffles me that any TGT member supports it.
    So out of curiosity, according to you I can do whatever the **** I want as long as I’m unarmed correct? I’ve yet to see anyone say they support anything, more they understand how it went this way.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So out of curiosity, according to you I can do whatever the **** I want as long as I’m unarmed correct? I’ve yet to see anyone say they support anything, more they understand how it went this way.

Nobody said that. There's a concept called "use of deadly force only when necesary" - not when convenient or, as a first recourse.

It's fucking horrific how many people are saying it's ok for a cop to murder someone because she tried to go through a broken window. Since when is trespassing a capital offense?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ya but there’s also officer “discretion right”?

I don’t believe anyone said they support this either, it’s sure seeming to be spun that way though.

She was:

• Unarmed
    • Going through a window someone else had broken
    • Noncompliant with police orders

Where in there is the justification for deadly force? And where in there is it appropriate for a cop who was not one of the ones already dealing with her to simply walk up without a word, level his pistol, and shoot her?

We have trespassing, failure to comply with police instructions and maybe, maybe a case could be made for breaking and entering...but she was doing so in full view of multiple police officers who were right there ready to arrest her. Where is that on the whole use of force scale? How does "shoot her in the head" become the first option for reacting to her behavior?

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    She was:

• Unarmed
    • Going through a window someone else had broken
    • Noncompliant with police orders

Where in there is the justification for deadly force? And where in there is it appropriate for a cop who was not one of the ones already dealing with her to simply walk up without a word, level his pistol, and shoot her?

We have trespassing, failure to comply with police instructions and maybe, maybe a case could be made for breaking and entering...but she was doing so in full view of multiple police officers who were right there ready to arrest her. Where is that on the whole use of force scale? How does "shoot her in the head" become the first option for reacting to her behavior?
    i understand what you’re saying, Police officers can use deadly force when they have probable cause to believe a suspect poses an imminent threat of serious bodily harm. So I’d assume he stated she was going to come through the window and beat his ass, wasn’t there so I don’t know.

However, that’s neither here nor there, I’m simply stating I haven’t seen anyone claiming they support it. There are a ton of people who were committing a crime when someone wound up getting killed, they didn’t commit the murder but are charged regardless. I think what is being said is if you are going to put yourself in a bad situation that bad things can happen, I could be wrong (happens often) but that’s how I was reading the replies. Terrible situation all the way around nonetheless.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Nobody said that. There's a concept called "use of deadly force only when necesary" - not when convenient or, as a first recourse.

It's fucking horrific how many people are saying it's ok for a cop to murder someone because she tried to go through a broken window. Since when is trespassing a capital offense?
    Since 2020.

~ strength and honor ~

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    There are a ton of people who were committing a crime when someone wound up getting killed, they didn’t commit the murder but are charged regardless.

Lt Byrd was not charged, though. He was celebrated as a hero by the left.

And seriously, even if she had been shouting threats...she was fucking tiny and facing several Capitol police already. Byrd wasn't one of them - he simply walked up, aimed, and fired. Cold blooded and premeditated.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

And seriously, even if she had been shouting threats...she was fucking tiny and facing several Capitol police already. Byrd wasn't one of them - he simply walked up, aimed, and fired. Cold blooded and premeditated.
    My opinion on this matter is that Lt. Bryd was there as the fire starter...and his assignment was to do exactly as he did.
    He simply took an opportunity that was handed to him on a silver platter. The problem is that the violent reaction his benefactors were expecting didn't happen....
    Johnny

~ strength and honor ~

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx

I get that, I haven’t seen anyone here supporting or celebrating him though, that’s what my post was about.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Damn people, think.....don't fucking feel enough with the how do you feel bullshit, think.

Choose your side, and your friends wisely....and if your family doesn't meet the criteria....well you have another shitty choice to make.

~ strength and honor ~

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I get that, I haven’t seen anyone here supporting or celebrating him though, that’s what my post was about.

But there are those here who are excusing his actions. Extrajudicial summary execution should not be normalized in the US.

And with the backdrop of the 'mostly peaceful' protests all through that summer by the left, it's especially egregious that he got away with murder.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    But there are those here who are excusing his actions. Extrajudicial summary execution should not be normalized in the US.

And with the backdrop of the 'mostly peaceful' protests all through that summer by the left, it's especially egregious that he got away with murder.
    General ^^^^^^

~ strength and honor ~

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Interesting, since no officers actually "died protecting the capital". Ashli Babbit was the only person who died due to the actions of another individual that day.
    There are tons of videos which are much longer on youtube lamenting the fallen law enforcement officers from J6. Note in this video, they mentioned 140 officers were injured as well. You can't make this stuff up. Well, maybe Liz Cheney could.

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx

I must’ve missed that, I don't think anyone is excusing his actions. I believe what was being said is if simple directions would’ve been followed this could’ve been avoided. The whole 2 wrongs don’t make a right kinda deal.

I agree with what you’re saying, I just don’t believe anyone was making excuses but that’s my opinion, we can agree to disagree on that 1 sir.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    There are tons of videos which are much longer on youtube lamenting the fallen law enforcement officers from J6. Note in this video, they mentioned 140 officers were injured as well. You can't make this stuff up. Well, maybe Liz Cheney could.

Some were injured. Absolutely no law enforcement officers were killed. The DoJ even tried to charge a couple of protesters with murder in the case of one cop who died that day because they had thrown a fire extinguisher at him...but the medical examiner said he died of a stroke that was not related to any blunt force trauma, so the prosecution fell apart since no murder occurred. The stroke happened eight hours after the so-called "insurrection".

There were also four police officers who committed suicide days or months afterward, who get lumped in with the events on the day in an effort to make it seem like the police were fighting and dying to "protect our democracy".

So yes, you can make this stuff up. Not a single law enforcement officer was killed by the protesters on January 6th, or by the small subset of rioters. One stroke, four suicides. On the other side of things, among the protesters there were two fatal heart attacks, one individual who accidentally overdosed on her ADHD meds, and Ashli Babbit, who was murdered by a police officer.

Even the leftist site "FactCheck.org" felt obligated to admit these facts.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I must’ve missed that, I don't think anyone is excusing his actions. I believe what was being said is if simple directions would’ve been followed this could’ve been avoided. The whole 2 wrongs don’t make a right kinda deal.

I agree with what you’re saying, I just don’t believe anyone was making excuses but that’s my opinion, we can agree to disagree on that 1 sir.

And we do disagree, but we can't agree on everything. BTW, there's also the fact that Babbit was being pressed from behind at least to some extent. She may not have been able to comply...but I have no idea to what extent that was actually a factor.

glenbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    GZ, it's been a long time since I've looked at the videos, but weren't there several fed ocifers in the crowd behind Babbit? If not immediately behind, they had been there just a few seconds before she was murdered.

Top Bottom