• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    2004 GTO LS1, RPM5 Cam (238/242-.598"/.614"), Stainlessworks headers, Reckart tune (411/365 wheel), competition Sound Quality system

009.jpg

001-10.jpg

003-5.jpg

003-3.jpg

006.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    So it has an aftermarket cam, yet you haven't posted a video of the exhaust so we can hear it lope along? BAN HIM!!!

Don't have an idle vid. The cam has a LSA of 114+4, so not a lot of lope. It's obnoxious loud tho. Will get a vid tomorrow.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Those are one of my favorite Muscle cars of today. I don't care that they don't make them anymore-They're still just as badass as the Corvettes, Challengers, and the top end mustangs. If I won the lotto-that would be one of my 6 rides I would be buying. Beautiful color on it too. Love everything about it. Have you thought about chipping it? Or is it pretty maxed out with the parts it has? I've heard if you chip them too much, then you gotta go and beef up your internals so they can keep up-that just goes with any engine.

SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    Those are one of my favorite Muscle cars of today. I don't care that they don't make them anymore-They're still just as badass as the Corvettes, Challengers, and the top end mustangs. If I won the lotto-that would be one of my 6 rides I would be buying. Beautiful color on it too. Love everything about it. Have you thought about chipping it? Or is it pretty maxed out with the parts it has? I've heard if you chip them too much, then you gotta go and beef up your internals so they can keep up-that just goes with any engine.

Thanks, pretty happy with it. This one doesn't use chips, has a custom tune.

Dust

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Mito, Japan/Georgetown, Texas
    Thanks, but current bid prices for complete AR15s at Buds wouldn't even cover the stereo.

I thought I had typed a smiley when I posted that. I'm thinking of listing an AR in trade for an LS1 just to see what happens.:) How is the suspension holding up? From reading, it seems that alot of bushings need to be replaced due to the extra stuff added when it was brought across the pond.

SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    I thought I had typed a smiley when I posted that. I'm thinking of listing an AR in trade for an LS1 just to see what happens. How is the suspension holding up? From reading, it seems that alot of bushings need to be replaced due to the extra stuff added when it was brought across the pond.

Seems ok, still under 45k miles. Expected it to be mushy, but was pleasantly surprised. :)

Top Bottom