• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Oh yeah, and all of them, regardless of pigmentation, ALWAYS have someone to blame besides themselves. Easier that way. And askingg for real help, requires admitting stupidity.

from an idgit coffeeholic
    Venture Surplus ad

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Exactly that. I am more than willing to help people better themselves too. Ths"people of the street" do't want anyone better. The worse off others are, the more normal they are. Anyone who betters themself makes them look bad. When my kids, and other kids ask me "what do you want me to be?", my answer is almost always the same. A better you tomorrow than you are today. What do I want you to do? Learn anything you can about anything you can. Never know when you might need it. Street people want you to learn nothing and do nothing to improve. Been there. They will keep coming around and trying to get you back. And then hate you if you don't. The last thing they want to admit; there is something better, and they are too lazy to go get it!

from an idgit coffeeholic

It's not necessarily "people of the street". People who don't have the intelligence or skills to accomplish much often make it their mission to drag others down to their level.

My brother-in-law hid his grades in high school and was actually quite bright, but to talk to him you'd think he was the biggest redneck idiot you ever met. Well, a lot of his friends were exactly that. Now he runs a shop and most of those idiots have ended up working for him. Problem was that those same idiots used to make fun of anyone who did good in school or seemed to have any ambitions. They claimed they were stuck up, too good for the group, or they were getting full of themselves.

I've seen this over and over again, usually in poor neighborhoods. They don't want to better themselves and they don't want to see others succeed. I've seen it in poor white, poor black, and poor hispanic neighborhoods. It's epidemic and real.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Since I was born & raised in Cook County/Chicago, Illinois, I keep a close eye on crime and demographics of the area. I found an interesting relationship of statistics.

Chicago currently has the highest murder rate in the US. The city has been crowned "Murder Capital of The US". There are over 500 murders every year. They claim that the murder rate is down this year but............ we'll see.

Cook county (which essentially means Chicago), has the highest percentage of black residents of any county in the US. I look at those stats with suspicion as there are some small, rural counties in the US with very small populations that may have a higher PERCENTAGE of black residents. I'll amend what I read about Cook County to read ".................. has the highest percentage of black residents of all LARGE counties in the US." We'll say 100K plus population to keep it honest.

No one compares these stats for fear of being called "racist", yet this is a startling relationship. A comparison of murder rates by county as compared to ethnic population would be very enlightening!

And NO, I am not now, never have been and never will be racist.

Flash

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    It's not necessarily "people of the street". People who don't have the intelligence or skills to accomplish much often make it their mission to drag others down to their level.

My brother-in-law hid his grades in high school and was actually quite bright, but to talk to him you'd think he was the biggest redneck idiot you ever met. Well, a lot of his friends were exactly that. Now he runs a shop and most of those idiots have ended up working for him. Problem was that those same idiots used to make fun of anyone who did good in school or seemed to have any ambitions. They claimed they were stuck up, too good for the group, or they were getting full of themselves.

I've seen this over and over again, usually in poor neighborhoods. They don't want to better themselves and they don't want to see others succeed. I've seen it in poor white, poor black, and poor hispanic neighborhoods. It's epidemic and real.

At one time we live in an apartment complex that had some section 8 units. My son had a friend there who is black. He's a really bright kid and the sad thing is that he had to come to our place to study because at his he would be told he was trying to act white if he cracked a book at home. He ended up with an athletic scholarship and graduated with a degree as a Physical Therapist.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    At one time we live in an apartment complex that had some section 8 units. My son had a friend there who is black. He's a really bright kid and the sad thing is that he had to come to our place to study because at his he would be told he was trying to act white if he cracked a book at home. He ended up with an athletic scholarship and graduated with a degree as a Physical Therapist.

I see these stories all too often. It would be difficult to explain but let's just say that even now I am exposed to a "diverse" demographic. I don't live in a safe little bubble in suburbia. It's not uncommon for me to be exposed to certain neighborhoods and I get to see every negative racial stereotype there is played out in front of me. There are times I just want to confront those people and say "Do you realize you are acting out everything people say is wrong with you?" Those same people show nothing but contempt for those that are not "their kind".

By the way, I'm not even talking about blacks. Pick any poor neighborhood. They tend to be of one overwhelming racial type. The blacks hate everybody, the hispanics hate everybody, and the whites hate everybody. I grew up poor until my Dad worked his way into a six figure job later in life. We went from the trailer park to the suburbs during my childhood. Even with that background, I didn't know that poor essentially equaled racist, but I see it so often that I just assume that is the way it is. I know it isn't always that way but it doesn't surprise me when I find it.

So go from that to working in a white collar environment and everything changes. I work in a field that is very diverse, but the people I work with couldn't be more different. Sure, I've worked with some radicals but it's still the color of the rainbow. Most people I work with are not racist and most of them will not acknowledge what I just said about poor neighborhoods when it comes to their own race. It's still night and day. The educated professional, black, white, hispanic, or other, is generally not fueled by ignorant hatred.

Sometimes the dichotomy shocks me. The one thing that really separates them though is that I don't hear too many people in my profession talking about "the [insert grievance group here]" keeping them down. Successful people don't spend a lot of time complaining about other people keeping them from succeeding. They succeed despite adversity. The people who complain they can't catch a break seem to think success comes without cost. That is untrue.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There are boards that bringing it up even can result in warnings or bans. not discussing it is part of the problem.

That is precisely the reason that Liberals keep focusing on the gun, a non thinking tool that makes NO decisions. It's so much easier to deal with a metal object than it is to face the true nature of the problem.

Now....I'll toss you another one. The primary reason that Bloomberg enlists female "Moms" as shills in his quest for gun controls is that they possess the traits that he needs:

Women are ruled by emotion. Emotions take second chair to reason.

Women cry easily. That's perfect for Bloomberg strategy!

Women seldom "Talk". Women "Blurt" and interrupt others. When they think of something to say, they fire it off regardless if it's their turn to speak or not. That makes rational exchange of ideas difficult, and the resulting confusion aids in Bloomberg issue presentation.

Liberal women hug up to their "spawn of Satan" offspring and use them as pawns in the issue. Do it for "the kids', right? They are willing to use their children as fodder in their quest to disarm honest, law abiding citizens.

Women may become violent and/or destructive yet men, if they act in self defense, can only lose the battle.

Women will allow Bloomberg to direct them easily especially if money changes hands. The action of a puppet comes to mind.

SO...there you go. As Paul Harvey used to say, "Here's the REST of the story!"

Flash

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Since free exchange of thought seems allowed I will say this.

Part of me thinks liberals are trying to disarm white people so they make better prey for their constituents. The last thing they want is to lose all the future generations of gang bangers and baby mama's.

Nope. Gun control hurts blacks more than it does whites. Your criminal element is not the majority and they prey on the victims that are most convenient. In other words, their neighbors.

Think about it. SOMEONE will always have access to guns, but the more restrictive gun control is the more wealth and connections you need to have to have a weapon or armed security.

As much as the grabbers want to paint the NRA as racists, gun control is extremely racist.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In the last two generations, rioters have targeted their own neighborhoods for destruction and looting. WTH is that about? If I was organizing a riot (and these ARE organized), I would F up property and businesses owned by SOMEONE ELSE! After the looting and burning, then we could all come home and relax!

Criminals/thieves have a code. They don't steal or ruin property on their home turf. They go to other locations to do their crimes and come home to peace and quiet. In fact, neighborhoods protect their home based gangsters as folk heroes! The thugs pay for silence and a "blind eye" with favors and will steal to order for a neighbor. It's like buying an Arby's sandwich. You place your order and the guys will go out and steal it for you! That binds the little kingdom together.

Back to the beginning..............why F up your OWN neighborhood?

Flash

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    When I was young and dumb I ran with criminals and didn't give a shit. My entire apartment was full of boosted electronics and shit I bought or traded for. Most of the guys I knew are dead. My best buddy growing up is doing life without. Flash is spot on. If I wanted something I wouldn't go shopping I'd put the word out and in no time I had what I needed much cheaper than buying it legit.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The dip sticks in government have NO idea how criminals work. They keep trying to ban guns when that won't make a damned bit of difference to a thug!

I'm doing my laundry today while watching Clemson beat Hell out of SCState. Laundry baskets are fresh on my mind. When I lived in Chicago, I was well known and accepted by the bad guys. I could have bought a LAUNDRY BASKET full of handguns and sawed off shotguns at any time!

A stranger is viewed with suspicion, but if the thugs KNOW you, anything goes! If you bring in an outsider, the BG's will accept him if you vouch for him. You put your ass on the line for that guy and you damned well better be right, or your ass is gone! People like that will kill you without a moment of hesitation and I knew people who ended up dead in car trunks over stuff like this.

People like I described, run their own mini nations. They OWN the cops, OWN the judicial system and have absolutely nothing to fear on their own turf.

Now...come the Libtards in government. They restrict law abiding citizen rights to own and use firearms and do NOTHING to even inconvenience the criminals! In fact, Libtards make work of criminals even easier!

Flash

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Now...come the Libtards in government. They restrict law abiding citizen rights to own and use firearms and do NOTHING to even inconvenience the criminals! In fact, Libtards make work of criminals even easier!

Flash

Why not? More criminals means more victims which means demands from the people for more government. It creates more power for the politicians.

Top Bottom