• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I listened to the point he said "that it doesn't look like Barr is coming with any indictments over Russiagate." I truly hope he is incorrect, but it's beginning to look like Barr is not going to do diddly squat. I heard that Barr stated he didn't think he could get a conviction in WDC. Hell that never stopped the Democraps look what they did to Kavaugh, and are doing to the President now.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I listened to the point he said "that it doesn't look like Barr is coming with any indictments over Russiagate." I truly hope he is incorrect, but it's beginning to look like Barr is not going to do diddly squat. I heard that Barr stated he didn't think he could get a conviction in WDC. Hell that never stopped the Democraps look what they did to Kavaugh, and are doing to the President now.

Why did you not invest 34 minutes and listen to the whole thing? This man is an ex-editor of the Wall Street Journal and I would say he knows something about news reporters and what they report. Surely he deserves 30 minutes of someone's time.

I thought the DOJ and the IG report coming out soon would be positive. Now I'm afraid that the IG, Durham and Barr are all going to be disappoints.

At 34:15 he has the answer to what is probably our future and it is bleak no matter what happens in November 2020. It may be prudent to find as much ammo as you can.

Top Bottom