The ATF/FBI came to talk to me yesterday.

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 10, 2010
Mico TX
When applying for a govt job, I believe some of the questions are:
1. Are you an idiot?
2. Do you believe the Bill of Rights is subject to interpretation by a political party?
3. Do you believe that upholding and defending the Constitution is an act of treason?
4.. Are you white or a Christian?
5. Do you believe the white supremist movement is the gravest danger to our country?
6. Are you an idiot?

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Most definitely an evil machine gun capable of killing 10s of thousands. Of bugs if you can catch them.

147049.jpg

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
When applying for a govt job, I believe some of the questions are:
1. Are you an idiot?
2. Do you believe the Bill of Rights is subject to interpretation by a political party?
3. Do you believe that upholding and defending the Constitution is an act of treason?
4.. Are you white or a Christian?
5. Do you believe the white supremist movement is the gravest danger to our country?
6. Are you an idiot?

Just like all whites are racists, right?

no2gates

Defund Gun Control !
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aug 31, 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
I am feeling so left out. With all the crap I have purchased and form1-4's

and still no knock on the door and both my dogs are alive.

I did see a copter over my house. They tried to say it was escaped convicts on my property.
Man I hope for your sake you're wearing a tin-foil hat.

glenbo

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 3, 2014
San Leon
I've seen solvent trap adapters for sale at gun shows. They screw onto a threaded barrel and have threads on the opposite end to screw into an oil filter. They're not a solvent trap until screwed into the oil filter and are worthless otherwise. Would be good to know what the batfags think about those.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
I might be mistaken, but my understanding was, that the ATF was cracking down on the "solvent traps" that were imported in the United States, but those manufactured here were okay?

Shady

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 24, 2013
I've seen solvent trap adapters for sale at gun shows. They screw onto a threaded barrel and have threads on the opposite end to screw into an oil filter. They're not a solvent trap until screwed into the oil filter and are worthless otherwise. Would be good to know what the batfags think about those.
until you shoot the end of the filter out there is nothing wrong with having a filter screwed onto your barrel to catch all the cleaning fluids.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Hey, if you want to swear your allegiance to that Yankee rag and "to the republic for which it stands," then having Feds show up on your doorstep is just part of the bargain.
If, on the other hand, you're interested in real Independence, then we Texans could actually be free from this sort of federal tyranny.
https://tnm.me/petition/
https://tnm.me/

I’ll swear allegiance to the flag and the republic for which it stands, and continue fighting for that republic.

You can try to sound like an internet bad ass with your trash talking if you want. You sound a lot like BLM and Antifa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom