The ATF/FBI came to talk to me yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    Well what the hell did they say? What happened?

The ATF agent wanted to know about the solvent trap. When I bought it, they were legal, recently the ATF changed the ruling so they are confiscating them. I got rid of it a long time ago because it was junk.

The FBI agent wanted to know about boog boi goings on. It appears the government does not like the jokes about making “alphabet soup” with “tannerite gnomes”

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The ATF agent wanted to know about the solvent trap. When I bought it, they were legal, recently the ATF changed the ruling so they are confiscating them. I got rid of it a long time ago because it was junk.

The FBI agent wanted to know about boog boi goings on. It appears the government does not like the jokes about making “alphabet soup” with “tannerite gnomes”
    Did you ask them if they go to the houses of communists too? Or just normal Americans?

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, that is 100% all it takes. They issued me a “cease and desist” letter and said I wasnt in any trouble, and went on their merry way.
    Cease and desist what? You didn't break a law otherwise you wouldn't be here right now.

You should go buy a Hawaiian shirt in protest.

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    How do you feel about your experience?

It was stressful, but overall not a big deal. I am a little upset they chose to come by the house while I wasnt home. They really shook my wife, but generally they just seemed to be doing due diligence. They were very polite and did not try any scare tactics with me(over the phone).

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

They aren't known for their sense of humor...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom