• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Nowheresville, Tx
    Just wanted to show off some work Cazador had just finished. I PM'd him after he posted up some of his leather work and asked if he could make a collar for my dog. I must say that he has really impressed me so far. I am certain that once I get the collar in hand I will be further impressed! He is still in the process om making a 2' leash to match, I will post a pic of that later.

Thank again!

Attachments

• 040..jpg
      040..jpg
      33.1 KB · Views: 120

Dirt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Nowheresville, Tx
    Here is a pic of my boy when he was about 6 1/2 months old. He is now 8 months and close to 60 lbs. The collar is 4" wide gets thinner towards the bottom of the neck and I believe its 26" long. He should be able to wear it(and the collar not wear him)by the time he's about a year old.

Attachments

• iPhone pics 02_10&#3.jpg
      iPhone pics 02_10&#3.jpg
      33 KB · Views: 119
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    DFW
    Good lookin' dog and collar. Definitely post a pic once you get it in hand and on the dog. Would be interested to see how it fits, haven't ever seen a design like that. I have a 9 month old boxer that is pushing 55lbs and starting to pull awfully hard for her current collar/harness. Wouldn't mind getting something a bit nicer for her. :)

Top Bottom