Capitol Armory ad

Text messages from the dems. The fun starts again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    They have started again. Somehow the dems think I am Domingo a dem voter. Even after asking last cycle how I can vote if I'm not registerd or a citizen, and getting 3 idiots tell me they will check on how to go about illegally voting, they didnt purge my number from their lists.

Here is yesterday's text message from 602-483-4122
    Hi Domingo, I'm David, a MoveOn volunteer. We can help elect leaders in 2020 who will reverse Trump's racist agenda that attacks our communities--esp. people of color, immigrants, Muslims, and refugees, and, instead, build a country where all of us can all thrive. Will you pledge to vote Democratic in 2020? Reply YES & we'll share periodic texts from MoveOn's 668366 number about how you can make a difference.

I'm hoping a more personal message comes thru so I can engage in a little bait n switch fun. Bastards deserve it.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    What specific racist policies are they referring to?

<crickets chirping>

Yeah that’s what I thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    They have started again. Somehow the dems think I am Domingo a dem voter. Even after asking last cycle how I can vote if I'm not registerd or a citizen, and getting 3 idiots tell me they will check on how to go about illegally voting, they didnt purge my number from their lists.

Here is yesterday's text message from 602-483-4122

I'm hoping a more personal message comes thru so I can engage in a little bait n switch fun. Bastards deserve it.
    I sent a text to that number asking about voting. Wonder if they’ll respond?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I had blocked a half dozen numbers before I started messing with them during trumps election.

The real fun came during Franky O'Rourkes failed effort to unseat teddy. I would get 10 or 12 texts a day from all kinds of people and groups. The funny part is they are all from Phoenix area codes to my number, which is also a Phoenix area code that I've had since the late 90s, about a texas Senate race. At least some had to be spoofed I think.

When they asked about voting I started asking about absentee ballots since I wasn't a citizen and stuck in Mexico or that I need a ride to the polls and directions for voting if I didnt have proof of residency or citizenship and even asked for money to cover time missed from work.

It would be obvious to anyone that...

But they still responded to some of them saying I'll check or let me see what I can find out. No one took the bait and flat out broke the law but they were close. You would think someone in some authority somewhere would say stay away but obviously not. People at that grass roots level really have no interest in anything but winning. The end justifies the means to them.

I will save them all this next couple years. The unsolicited texts are borderline illegal depending on who sends them. Campaigns get around that by having their staff send them directly from each members phone not from the campaign. I gotta check into this one from move on.

Move on to FCC and FEC fines I hope.

I dont know which is more fun, messing with these tards or accidentally picking up a call from the IRS telling me a swat team is on the way to arrest me unless I wire them money to pay my fines?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    "reverse Trump's racist agenda that attacks our communities--esp. people of color, immigrants, Muslims, and refugees, and, instead, build a country where all of us can all thrive."

Welfare programs
    Free Fones
    Free Medical
    Free Housing
    Free Utilities

Just over $1 TRILLION per year is the cost to taxpayers of which there are 123 Million that supports 95 million that don't work.

Top Bottom