• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbratton

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Sugar Land, Tx
    Ok, trying to get logged in over there again, can anyone get a note to an Admin over there to check the email? I've sent a few and have had no response to resetting my PW or what is the 'registration code'...
    DK Firearms

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    They had way too many issues with the webpage which drove away many members. Plus the whole demeanor of the place make people walk away on their own.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Was a member once, got banned for complaints about NRA leadership on other boards. I guess someone ratted me out to that crook Cotton.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Was a member once, got banned for complaints about NRA leadership on other boards. I guess someone ratted me out to that crook Cotton.

No one had to rat you out. Cotton spends his time patrolling the board looking for people to ban for stuff like that.....not like he's busy actually pushing a pro-2A agenda for the NRA or anything.....

I got perma-banned there twice. The second time, he banned the whole IP address. He doesn't like it when his hypocrisy is called out....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    No one had to rat you out. Cotton spends his time patrolling the board looking for people to ban for stuff like that.....not like he's busy actually pushing a pro-2A agenda for the NRA or anything.....

I got perma-banned there twice. The second time, he banned the whole IP address. He doesn't like it when his hypocrisy is called out....
    I may or may not have joined that forum. At one time I belonged to LOTS of gun forums, and some have gone defunct over the years, and some I just never got really interested in for what ever reasons.

But from some of the comments I read about that forum from current and past members, you comment seems to follow the general consensus of the others I read.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

I never said a word on his board about the NRA

Top Bottom