• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Last election i went to vote and noticed they still had my father on the list of voters so i notified they lady that he was dead and she asked if i wanted to vote for him of if she should. That pissed me off and i wrote in big black letters across his name and the signature box deceased. When i told the man that was working the polling place about it he asked what i wanted him to do about it, vote in my fathers place? So yeah i do believe that you should have to show ID to vote and not just walk in some where and pick a name off the list. I know the first time i voted i had to have my voters card and my DL before they would even open the book to find my name but not anymore.
    Venture Surplus ad

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I am a minority, I am left handed and have been all my life...Does that give me the right to protest every decent law passed by the greatest and best State in the so called Union ? These gimme Jimmys, bitchin & bellyaching , dope taking, stealing & raping, wanting cradle to the grave freebies can kiss where the sun don't shine ! People, if you don't want to work and don't want to fit in and want to be outcasts forever...Have at it ! No le hace, I don;t care !

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    We don't just need voter ID. We need to "mark" or stain voters with ink so they don't vote more than once and We need citizenship status on Drivers liscences.

Top Bottom