• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I Cross my heart is my all time favorite, it’s our wedding song !
    At the time the song came out along with the movie, I was dating a very special lady, who I wanted to marry. It was our song. She was as much a GS fan as I am. We were dating when I was in between ex #1 and before ex #2. Because at the time I was transferring locations a lot for work and distance between us kind of got between us. She died from cancer a few years after ex #2 and I married. I was fortunate to spend a day with her about a year before she passed. I won't even hardly listen to that song anymore. But still an awesome song.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Going back a few years! I have always liked Alabama. Great band with so many great songs.

Yessir, grew up listening to them along with the Oak Ridge Boys and the like with my mom's parents. Classic rock and oldies when dad is driving.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yessir, grew up listening to them along with the Oak Ridge Boys and the like with my mom's parents. Classic rock and oldies when dad is driving.
    My late BIL, my wife's older brother and I were friends for many years going way back, and many years before I met his youngest sister.

Ricky was a huge Alabama fan! I can remember many pasture parties years ago, and Ricky would have Alabama cranked up on his truck stereo. Some good times.

Reactions: JCC

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    If there was a song that could describe my wife and what she means to me, this one comes really close. She ain't perfect, but she's close enough to perfect for me, and we fit perfectly together.

Top Bottom