• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatorgirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    spring
    only if the name is rangerscott great property for sale in south florida at a special price for you. Just was wondering if there was a connection with the name so close also no reason to post a gun for sale on both if they are the same

Victoria

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    gotcha. good question though. texasguntrader opened a new forum as of today though. the forum side for texasguntrader is run by houstongunforum's ryan.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sorry - but if they run the forum as well as they run the ads site, I won't go near it. Obvious scam ads on there - try to find someone to "report" 'em to.....and even if you do, they continue to run. So it's definitely a VERY "your on your own" type territory.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Sorry - but if they run the forum as well as they run the ads site, I won't go near it. Obvious scam ads on there - try to find someone to "report" 'em to.....and even if you do, they continue to run. So it's definitely a VERY "your on your own" type territory.

thats the one thing that sucks. i wish there was a verified rating system for posters.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    not sure who owns the site. havent looked up who its registered to, but since seeing ryan is taking over their new forum, hopefully he will clean house and take over the ad post site.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    lol. i think the last scam was a stoeger tactical or some other generic shotgun thats no longer made for 700 on armslist. uhhhh ok dude. theres usually like 3 to 5 ads for junk guns. the other possible scam was a like new sig about 500, now if its a cpo that makes sense but 300 - 400 off for a blue tag? somethings gotta be wrong.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    backpage.com is similar to craigslist, but allows firearms sales. The traffic is slow, but you have to start somewhere.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I would not hesitate to buy or sell on TGT. I've done maybe 50 or more deals and never had an issue (knock wood).

Top Bottom