• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Right now my wife has a pekingese named Gabby. She talks under her breath as she walks to her food dish. I would have named her Grumble if she had been male. I do have the translation of what she is saying.

"I don't know why I have to walk all the way across the floor to my food. They should bring it to me. I am pekingese and this is my world." She also has the annoying habit of chasing her tail and pulling out hair when she doesn't get her way or someone touches her tail.

Me I prefer Great Danes but that is another story. Don't have the yard for one anymore.
    Gun Zone Deals

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    When we first moved here to Idaho,we rented a house.We moved to a house of our own in March. Part of what drew us to it was the big completely fenced yard and a kids' playhouse the previous owners left behind. A big mansion for our dog Selene to hang out in while she was outside. I never left her outside all day alone. Then she got that tumor.We had a big yard and a cool house for a dog but no dog :( Hubby saw Magnus online at a Saint Bernard Rescue site.I thought Selene wouldn't mind letting another dog that needed a home live here.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Shop Dog, and Shop Cat:

kd78k9.jpg

21l7ryq.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    dcbea434a3aad2d392cf757fa11b9325.jpg

Here's Mia (foreground, actually spelled M14) and Moses. Both technically Mrs. C's dogs but I'm lucky enough to have been adopted by Mia.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    Nyx on the left, Kitty on the right. This was 2 months ago, I bet they've each grown 15 lbs since then. Only another 7 months of growing left

Mutts 010 (2) (800x453).jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Do they calm down as they age? I've heard those are high energy dogs.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Referring to the boxers, they are fairly mellow. The like to play but they gas out quickly. They spend a few minutes chasing each other outside when out is time to poop and I make a point of roughhousing with them daily for a few minutes. Beyond that they stay inside and stay mellow. They don't get nervy if the don't get enough exercise. Mia is about 10 and Moses is about 4. They were both rescues so we don't know their exact ages.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ETA, they are great with kids, both my daughter and visiting children. They want attention but they are very forgiving if a kid inadvertently does something they shouldn't.

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    b64912e9fa9147895eb6bee2aab26d49.jpg

Jake half Pekingese half jack Russell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    Purina One True Instinct Turkey and Venison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cadcdc3c145a76ed4a1194c076f161b1.jpg

Last edited:

Fullretard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    DFW
    Blue Buffalo is super high protien and notorious for causing pancreatits (ask your vet)

I have to serve a wierd mix of royal canin pancreaus care and Kidney care to the greyhound.

The pit was on flint river but they quit making it so we are trying to get her food right.

ChrisMo68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Hurst, TX
    As our Boxer has a VERY sensitive stomach we have had to search for something that was nutritionally complete and easy on his stomach. We have settled on Muenster. They are Texas based offer a few 'flavors' of grain free foods and treats.

What brand is everybody feeding there dogs?

I use Blue Buffalo, and Merrick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    What brand is everybody feeding there dogs?

Have used Dogfood Advisor the past few years to the check out the quality and nutritional value of various dog foods. And, very importantly, to get recall alerts (there has been a ton of those recently, especially those with ingredients from China).

Our pups are being fed Nature’s Variety "Instinct", with a mix of their dry and canned.
    Good thing about the brand is that you can switch back and forth between their various ingredients (beef, chicken, lamb, etc) without having to transition them from one to the next. That really helps with those dogs with allergies.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Have used Dogfood Advisor the past few years to the check out the quality and nutritional value of various dog foods. And, very importantly, to get recall alerts (there has been a ton of those recently, especially those with ingredients from China).

Our pups are being fed Nature’s Variety "Instinct", with a mix of their dry and canned.
    Good thing about the brand is that you can switch back and forth between their various ingredients (beef, chicken, lamb, etc) without having to transition them from one to the next. That really helps with those dogs with allergies.
    Yes I have

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom