• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    He is now back to normal. We’re so glad to have him back. The only issue is his diet is limited in quantity so he is starving all the time. Don’t want to over stretch the sutures in the stomach yet. He also hast to wear a cone and cannot play for the next week. It is driving us all crazy lol.
    So glad to hear. Lol re cone, been there. I was told about this fat padded 360° collar thing that could be used in lieu of - but never checked it out. I'm guessing all his stuffed toys are gone; poor baby. :D
    Lynx Defense

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    So glad to hear. Lol re cone, been there. I was told about this fat padded 360° collar thing that could be used in lieu of - but never checked it out. I'm guessing all his stuffed toys are gone; poor baby. :D
    Yeah, most of his toys have been picked up and put away/thrown away. Granted, most of them didn’t have any arms or legs left anyway.

He would even chew up the rope toys. So it looks like chest Kong’s for him now.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Tilly rules the roost

IMG_0764.JPG

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    He is now back to normal. We’re so glad to have him back. The only issue is his diet is limited in quantity so he is starving all the time. Don’t want to over stretch the sutures in the stomach yet. He also hast to wear a cone and cannot play for the next week. It is driving us all crazy lol.

Had a dog that waddled when she walked. She had to have a cone once, and she would walk down the hall throwing her head side to side smacking the cone against the wall on both sides as she walked. Hilarious to watch.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Did you get him one of the inflatable collars?
    Much better than the cone type.

Like this....

BENCMATE Protective Inflatable Collar for Dogs and Cats - Soft Pet Recovery Collar Does Not Block Vision E-Collar (Large, Blue) https://a.co/d/7qeAc8b

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Did you get him one of the inflatable collars?
    Much better than the cone type.

Like this....

BENCMATE Protective Inflatable Collar for Dogs and Cats - Soft Pet Recovery Collar Does Not Block Vision E-Collar (Large, Blue) https://a.co/d/7qeAc8b
    I did not know about these I will have the wife look into these.

Thanks for the heads up

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I took on watching a neighbors pup for them over the weekend. Loki was just to high energy for me and Renfield.

He sure was showing to much interest in my taxidermy. Thought he was Goldielock’s checking out every bed.

He was actually a great dog to watch. He knew basic commands. I only had to push him off the bed a few times & he stayed off the furniture. The worse thing he did was drag ever toy Renfield owns outside.
    IMG_1486.jpeg

Top Bottom