¡sɹǝdooɹʇ ɹǝdns

Super-Troopers.jpg

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The guy who invented kevlar got rich by marketing it to LEOs with a VHS of him shooting himself in the chest while wearing it!

If you didn't like the wife...
    There is some serious trust there.

Sure would liven up the next company meeting to use this little "Trust exercise!"

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    That was stupid!
    A local junkyard got some armored vans a while back. I got one of the side windows out of it to shoot at. I tell ya folks, dont ever trust that shit. I was shooting it with a .22 from 25 yards and the rounds almost went all the way through. I shot it with 556 SS109 and blowed all the way through. That crap doesnt work.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The guy who invented kevlar got rich by marketing it to LEOs with a VHS of him shooting himself in the chest while wearing it!

It wasn't the inventor of Kevlar (which was owned and patented by DuPont), it was the guy who ran the Point Blank body armor company. And he did live demos, too.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    the guy from 2nd chance used a .44 mag IIRC. I havent seen those videos for years. I dont think 2nd chance has enough money to pay me to shoot myself, but I am glad it worked for him.

Poink88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Austin
    That was stupid!
    A local junkyard got some armored vans a while back. I got one of the side windows out of it to shoot at. I tell ya folks, dont ever trust that shit. I was shooting it with a .22 from 25 yards and the rounds almost went all the way through. I shot it with 556 SS109 and blowed all the way through. That crap doesnt work.

They come in different grades. I've installed a few in 4" thick multi-layered bullet proof (resistant) glass panels in US Navy police stations and those babies can take any pistol caliber. You do need a forklift to install them. :D

Top Bottom