• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Around about 180 years ago, give or take, a young blacksmith named Jeremiah left his home village of Innishannon in County Cork, Ireland and boarded a ship, probably in Dublin. After a long sea voyage, Jeremiah reached the United States and found himself in Georgia, where he set up shop for himself, blacksmithing as he had back in Ireland. Eventually Jeremiah married and had kids, including a son, William Arthur.

William would move to Texas at some point. His wife Atha Caroline would give birth to several children, including a son named Miles Henry.

Miles would marry twice. His first wife, Rose Lee, would die young, but not before giving birth to a son, Fred Carlton.

Fred would grow up to be a farmer in Crosbyton, Texas. He would marry Mattie Dura Potter and before his death they would have three children together: Fred Carlton, Margie Dean and Henry Allen.

Allen (nobody who knew him called him "Henry") and his wife Gay would have four children including my sister and me...

The crazy guy who's learning to be a blacksmith like my great, great, great grandfather Jeremiah.

My wife occasionally does some genealogy research. She's the first one to actually trace one my my ancestors back to an actual location in Europe.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The actress CCH Pounder is actually using her real name. Carol Christine Hilaria Pounder. I always thought that HAD to be a pseudonym.

1726422422946.png

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Gas prices are down considerably from last summer (but they were no bargain then). They likely will continue to drop, due to reduced demand. I don't like to link to CBS news, but this is what I got:

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Gas prices are down considerably from last summer (but they were no bargain then). They likely will continue to drop, due to reduced demand. I don't like to link to CBS news, but this is what I got:

Level of the U.S. strategic petroleum reserve when Biden was sworn in: 638,085,000 barrels. The SPR as of the end of last June: 373,072,000 barrels.

Good thing there's absolutely no chance of an emergency that might impact the world oil supplies. Oh, I dunno, like a war involving Russia or war in the Middle East.

Top Bottom