• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Taiwan’s kamikaze drones 'Jianxiang' that can be launched in waves from a truck.
    Speed: 200km/h
    Speed in endgame: 500-600km/h
    Artificial intelligence system to 'autonomously evade the enemy’s fire network and find a target to attack.'

fef04aa46ae256b77ec599c60fc1ce25.jpg
    ff8a01c13aed0985e71106a2767e4cf6.jpg
    dbb6c9f1a954e4419e3d028714c2e104.jpg

Might be a repost

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Wes Studi was raised in Nofire Hollow Oklahoma, speaking Cherokee only until he started school. At 17 he joined the National Guard and later went to Vietnam. After his discharge, Studi became politically active in American Indian affairs. He participated in Wounded Knee at Pine Ridge Reservation in 1973. Wes is known for his roles as a fierce Native American warrior, such as the Pawnee warrior in Dances with Wolves. In the Last of the Mohicans he plays the Huron named Magua, which was his first major part. Soon after he got the lead role in Geronimo: An American Legend. He was in Skinwalkers, The Lone Ranger, and The Horse Whisperer. He played the Indian out in the desert in The Doors movie, and he was also in Avatar. Studi also plays bass and he and his wife are in a band called Firecat of Discord. Wes Studi also serves as honorary chair of the national endowment campaign, of the Indigenous Language Institute that's working to save Native Languages. He and his family live in Santa Fe New Mexico, and Wes has been in several other movies, TV shows and movies, and mini series. He also received an Academy Honorary Award, becoming the first Native American and the second North American Indigenous person to be honored by the Academy, the first was Buffy Sainte-Marie, a First Nations Canadian Indigenous musician.

Screenshot_20221122-145809_Chrome.jpg

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Figured I start a place for useless knowledge.

Did you know it wad Texas law enforcement that asked Beretta to create the 93R? Straight from the designers mouth.

Bonus fact:
    The term "quit yanking my chain" comes from miners. They had to piss and shit like everyone else, so they would convert some coal cars into porta potties. Well, the rails are on an incline, so they would put a piece of chain in front of the wheel as a chock. Some sneakey bastard would come up and yank the chain sending the poor soul on a train ride down the shaft on a pile of feces.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Did you know it wad Texas law enforcement that asked Beretta to create the 93R? Straight from the designers mouth.

Bonus fact:
    The term "quit yanking my chain" comes from miners. They had to piss and shit like everyone else, so they would convert some coal cars into porta potties. Well, the rails are on an incline, so they would put a piece of chain in front of the wheel as a chock. Some sneakey bastard would come up and yank the chain sending the poor soul on a train ride down the shaft on a pile of feces.

They had Broken Arrow on TV last night. It’s been 20 years since I last saw it, and even then I wasn’t into guns at the time and didn’t know what I was really looking at. I do take notice now, and saw that John Travolta‘ character used one of these in the box car scene at the end of the movie. I couldn’t figure out what it was, other than it looked like a Beretta of some sort. Odd that I see this YouTube video posted the very next morning.

601465EA-FFDC-4596-8B89-8470D8316984.png

Top Bottom