• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDuds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Fort Worth
    He believes it, but I think he's making a personal exception due to the dangerous state of the Union.

Exactly! When Socrates was sentenced to death by a corrupt Athenian administration, he chose death, because he believed in the higher upholding of the law, even though the law was corrupted by the administration.

Although I understand, Socrates’, commitment to the higher ideal, it was wrong headed for him to sacrifice his life. He would have far better served his city had he lived to fight the corruption.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Red State blog

Claiming that something lacks "context" has become a catch-all for many politicians, and Democrat Colin Allred is no different. The current House representative is facing off against Ted Cruz for a U.S. Senate seat and running surprisingly close in some polls. He also decided to blatantly lie to a local news channel about his position on the border wall and got brutally fact-checked in response.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Read more at Red State blog

Claiming that something lacks "context" has become a catch-all for many politicians, and Democrat Colin Allred is no different. The current House representative is facing off against Ted Cruz for a U.S. Senate seat and running surprisingly close in some polls. He also decided to blatantly lie to a local news channel about his position on the border wall and got brutally fact-checked in response.

He has zero shot, but thanks for sharing. Great video showing the lying an hypocrisy.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Is Cruz even running? Haven’t seen an ad, flyer, or anything from him.

He usually doesn’t engage until September anyways, but I literally haven’t heard a thing from or about him.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    He has zero shot, but thanks for sharing. Great video showing the lying an hypocrisy.

<>

Better be careful. the democrats have stolen several U S Senate elections in recent years.

I recall Mary Landrieu’s, when the dead voted in the exact same order as their graves were lined-up in Louisiana cemeteries !

<>

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    <>

Better be careful. the democrats have stolen several U S Senate elections in recent years.

I recall Mary Landrieu’s, when the dead voted in the exact same order as their graves were lined-up in Louisiana cemeteries !

<>
    Good point, but that shit has been going on for generations in LA. I have more faith in TX elections.

Top Bottom