• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Guys, seriously! Are you all so full of youselves to remember the stupid weird shit you pulled as kids?

The first of you to deny being a completley lopsided twisted **** as a kid is the most likley serial killer of the bunch.

Kids are going to do stupid shit, I am not condoning his actions in the least, and he should be punished and made an example of. However, to destroy this kids life with a felony rap, and prison ink before his life even starts is INSANE!

I could see it if he committed murder, rape, or other major stuff, but he didn't... He smashed a rodent. I know many guys who have literally thousands of dollars invested in AR's with NV with the sole purpose of sniping 'yotes or hogs or just about anything else that moves around at night and no intent of taking those animals for food, but I guess 'yotes and hogs ain't all fluffy and cute like bunnies are they?

Lets hope the prosecution and jury use alittle disgression before swinging around the felony hammer.

If it comes out in the news next week that this kid discovered the cure for cancer while being grounded to his room while awaiting trial, those of you gungho to condemn this kid would feel like complete assholes...

He's 18/19.....killed the animal just to play hockey with it. Yeah, I didn't do that when I was his age. He probably thought something like that would impress his friends, guess he was wrong. If I've killed an animal, it was done to provide. Dad taught me that. Also, what was stated earlier was true, animal cruelty, maybe he's a pyro too, signs can lead somewhere. If this was a single act, I don't know if it should be such a charge. But, then again, depending on how said act to place possibly. Title of the story could be misleading. Maybe he killed it and then hit the body just once wit the stick, whereas the story makes it sound like he's skating around like Wayne Gretsky(sp?)......

I don't think he should have done it, but also, without hearing the testimonial or accounts from the witnesses, not sure if it should be a felony or plea down.

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    I guess my neighbor is a future serial killer then. He's around 12 I think and has killed quite a few animals on my street. Found a nest of birds and squeezed the hatchlings to death. Then drove a stick threw a frogs mouth while it was still alive. Makes this kid that killed that rabbit look like a amateur.

Now that kid sounds f*cked up.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Wanna see a real "bubble off"? Go rent a movie called Freddie Got Fingered starring Tom Green, there is a scene in that movie where Tom Green pulls over to the side of the road where a dead and rotting deer was laying, he gutted it, and wore it while prancing around like he was the deer, and he was paid millions for it. To the best of my knowledge, that scene wasn't scripted, it was improvised. Whats worse is Tom Green was in his late twenties, early thirties when he pulled that stunt, among other equally gruesome crap.

Another example the more aged among us will remember, remember when Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off of a live bat? Again, paid and applauded for it, not imprisoned and slammed with felony charges.

But both Tom Green and Ozzy Osbourne are celebrities arent they? This kid is a nobody, so he should be sent to the rack.

Rant over.

With Ozzy, they also stuck with the story that he thought it was a fake bat when done.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Wanna see a real "bubble off"? Go rent a movie called Freddie Got Fingered starring Tom Green, there is a scene in that movie where Tom Green pulls over to the side of the road where a dead and rotting deer was laying, he gutted it, and wore it while prancing around like he was the deer, and he was paid millions for it. To the best of my knowledge, that scene wasn't scripted, it was improvised. Whats worse is Tom Green was in his late twenties, early thirties when he pulled that stunt, among other equally gruesome crap.

Another example the more aged among us will remember, remember when Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off of a live bat? Again, paid and applauded for it, not imprisoned and slammed with felony charges.

But both Tom Green and Ozzy Osbourne are celebrities arent they? This kid is a nobody, so he should be sent to the rack.

Rant over.

So that makes them sick MF's too. Can't fix stupid--even if they are rich stupids.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Guys, seriously! Are you all so full of youselves to remember the stupid weird shit you pulled as kids?

The first of you to deny being a completley lopsided twisted **** as a kid is the most likley serial killer of the bunch.

Kids are going to do stupid shit, I am not condoning his actions in the least, and he should be punished and made an example of. However, to destroy this kids life with a felony rap, and prison ink before his life even starts is INSANE!

I could see it if he committed murder, rape, or other major stuff, but he didn't... He smashed a rodent. I know many guys who have literally thousands of dollars invested in AR's with NV with the sole purpose of sniping 'yotes or hogs or just about anything else that moves around at night and no intent of taking those animals for food, but I guess 'yotes and hogs ain't all fluffy and cute like bunnies are they?

Lets hope the prosecution and jury use alittle disgression before swinging around the felony hammer.

If it comes out in the news next week that this kid discovered the cure for cancer while being grounded to his room while awaiting trial, those of you gungho to condemn this kid would feel like complete assholes...

I never killed anything on purpose that I wasn't going to eat when I was a kid, but I was brought up that way.Still think he is a sick MF!!!

If he discovers the cure for cancer, I would still think he was a sick MF!! for his present actions, But would be extremely thankful to him for helping all those that cancer affects.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    With Ozzy, they also stuck with the story that he thought it was a fake bat when done.

Lol, maybe the kid thought it was a fake rabbit? I'm kidding of course, and I'm not defending the kid, and maybe he could use a little time on a head shrinkers couch, it just irks me to no end how prosecutors are so willing to toss around felony charges like M&M's.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    It was bad judgment, but a felony? Really? Send an 18yr old kid with to prison for killing a rabbit? That's doesn't even come close to fitting the crime in my mind. Again I get that it was bad judgment, but he killed it humanely. He didn't torture it; he just acted like an idiot with it afterwards (based on what I read).

I really don't think killing wild animals should be against the law. What about coyotes? prairie dogs? snakes? Any of y'all eat them after you shoot them?

How many of you shoot dear then pin their heads up on a plaque on your wall as a trophy? <sarcasm>Sick bastards, you're probably all serial killers</sarcasm>

I grew up around animals. Taking care of them, hunting them, eating them. I have a healthy respect for them but this trend of people putting their rights on par with humans needs to stop.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Oh, and this kids parents should have beat him more growing up so he wouldn't still be acting like a junior high idiot at 18 yrs old. I forgot that part.

BigFatAmericanDream

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lubbock
    Perhaps he was tenderizing the meat?

I personally think its wrong to kill anything you aren't going to use. Every kill I have taken I have used everything. A lot of it goes to my dogs and cats because they seem to like it a lot more than dog food. Anything I don't use gets buried and the worms eat it and turn it into rich soil that will grow thick grass that will feed the future animals I will kill. Its an endless cycle :)

On another note, according to Doctor Phil I have 9 out of the 14 characteristics of a serial killer. I would have 10 out of the 15 if the last one were to be "has frequent urges to hit people upside the head with a hammer when they are acting like idiots." but I guess that one slipped through...

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I think people are confusing causation and correlation on this serial killer business.

Serial killers may have killed animals but killing animals doesn't make you a serial killer.

Just like crackheads may smoke weed but smoking the reefer isn't going to turn someone into a crackhead.

Also, I know there's plenty of you whack jobs reading this post that have shot rabbits with "a little more gun" than a .22 and there wasn't much left to eat if you wanted to.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I think people are confusing causation and correlation on this serial killer business.

Serial killers may have killed animals but killing animals doesn't make you a serial killer.

Just like crackheads may smoke weed but smoking the reefer isn't going to turn someone into a crackhead.

Also, I know there's plenty of you whack jobs reading this post that have shot rabbits with "a little more gun" than a .22 and there wasn't much left to eat if you wanted to.

LOL!! Funny you should mention that. Few years back, I draw fired and hit peter cottontail at about 15ft with a .44 revolver. We ate what was left of him out of principal.

Top Bottom