Susan Rice - VP running mate?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Stacy Abrams, the make-believe governor of Georgia, (dammit, I won the election she insists..) would fit that bill nicely, but she's 'so' over the top argumentative, I don't think she'll make the cut.

Rice the story teller?

The fraud obammy wanted to make sec of state, but her obvious lying to the world (it was a video, honest, that's why Benghazi happened...) might still make it, but imagine her at the helm when joe's dementia is so blatantly volcanic she becomes Potus?

Joe?

Oh, he had to step down for his ah, mmmh, health, yeah that's it, his health and this entirely corrupt criminal becomes pres, oh gawd deliver us from evil.

Then, why worry?

President Trump will be re-elected and if his re-election is stolen let the fireworks begin...

MacZC7

Jul 11, 2020
Texas
You guys should watch the latest executive orders Trump signed and discussed. The press is ridiculous.

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
The Dems are gonna have a hard time explaining to the American People why they’re fighting against this relief order.

I hope the Republicans can effectively communicate the pork and graft that was in the Dems proposal, to the tune of trillions of extra dollars. Not holding my breath though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
As long as the Republicans dont go home like the dems.

A replay of queen Nancy in her kitchen coating more than most homes with ice cream coating more than most food Bill's couldnt hurt either.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2018
Houston
The Dems are gonna have a hard time explaining to the American People why they’re fighting against this relief order.

I hope the Republicans can effectively communicate the pork and graft that was in the Dems proposal, to the tune of trillions of extra dollars. Not holding my breath though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I feel your pain. I don't think explaining facts to folks who are enraged with so much hate is going to make a difference. FWIW worth since Trump switched campaign managers the polls are slowly starting to tighten regardless of how much the left is trying to slant them.

Top Bottom