• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This was being pondered upon several days ago, that she could be a possible contender to be Biden's running mate. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if she were the one that was picked.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    So far I've read Susan Rice, Kamala Harris, and Karen Bass. bass is a full communist, harris is an opportunist, rice is dumb. They all have said that they believe in reparations that should be taken from whitey. They would love to have the right, through a law passed at midnight, to raid our bank accounts.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So far I've read Susan Rice, Kamala Harris, and Karen Bass. bass is a full communist, harris is an opportunist, rice is dumb. They all have said that they believe in reparations that should be taken from whitey. They would love to have the right, through a law passed at midnight, to raid our bank accounts.

Failed governor candidate of Georgia Stacy Abrams is another who's name is being mentioned as a contender for Biden's VP.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Stacy Abrams, the make-believe governor of Georgia, (dammit, I won the election she insists..) would fit that bill nicely, but she's 'so' over the top argumentative, I don't think she'll make the cut.

Rice the story teller?

The fraud obammy wanted to make sec of state, but her obvious lying to the world (it was a video, honest, that's why Benghazi happened...) might still make it, but imagine her at the helm when joe's dementia is so blatantly volcanic she becomes Potus?

Joe?

Oh, he had to step down for his ah, mmmh, health, yeah that's it, his health and this entirely corrupt criminal becomes pres, oh gawd deliver us from evil.

Then, why worry?

President Trump will be re-elected and if his re-election is stolen let the fireworks begin...

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You guys should watch the latest executive orders Trump signed and discussed. The press is ridiculous.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The Dems are gonna have a hard time explaining to the American People why they’re fighting against this relief order.

I hope the Republicans can effectively communicate the pork and graft that was in the Dems proposal, to the tune of trillions of extra dollars. Not holding my breath though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    As long as the Republicans dont go home like the dems.

A replay of queen Nancy in her kitchen coating more than most homes with ice cream coating more than most food Bill's couldnt hurt either.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    The Dems are gonna have a hard time explaining to the American People why they’re fighting against this relief order.

I hope the Republicans can effectively communicate the pork and graft that was in the Dems proposal, to the tune of trillions of extra dollars. Not holding my breath though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I feel your pain. I don't think explaining facts to folks who are enraged with so much hate is going to make a difference. FWIW worth since Trump switched campaign managers the polls are slowly starting to tighten regardless of how much the left is trying to slant them.

Top Bottom