Venture Surplus ad

Sunday May 1st: Range Day at the Bullethole and then a noon trip to SAXET . . .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Alright peoples, would like to know who all is gonna be going on Sunday so that Randy and I know if we need to get more than one bay. So if you can make it to the Bullethole before 10am post here and let us know. I know so far that's committed are some of my friends that are regulars with me at the range (Rich, Joe, Luisa, Kris, Staci, and Randy) so that's already 7 people (including myself) at one bay, so if more would like to go, let us know that way we can get Private bays 7 & 8 which are RIGHT next to each other and not within the confines of the range.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Guess I'm gonna head over to that Tink-A-Tako shortly. If you see me there I'll be wearing a pair of jeans, black boots, black jacket, grey tshirt, and I guess I'll wear a woodland camo ball cap. Might be reading a Kindle. Don't be afraid to say hi. :)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, hell - ain't gonna make it after all. Finished up a job on a ranch yesterday that included some hand trenchin' - somethin' this ol' fat boy don't do much any more, an' yeah, I'm feelin' it this morning....

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Oh, and you can embed videos into your posts using the icon that looks like a bit of film above (between the picture and the quote icons)...

Cheers! M2

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Hey Brothers, sorry for not posting sooner, ALOT happened today, but Range day ROCKED!!! - will definitely have to get cracking on the video I put together today and have that posted soon :)

Oh, on that magazine going south, that was a US Palm, a version one that was NOT molecularly bonded as they advertise, I told my buddy to get em boxed up and sent to US Palm so they can replace them.

I hope that Matt and Randy had as much fun as I did, I got to the range EARLY, as I was determined to not lose my favorite private bay, am so glad we got some cool weather but only wished it showed up DURING the Range Day.

I usually plan these every two weeks (Payday ofcourse) so look for the next one to take place on May 15th.

Take Care

- J

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I hope that Matt and Randy had as much fun as I did, I got to the range EARLY, as I was determined to not lose my favorite private bay, am so glad we got some cool weather but only wished it showed up DURING the Range Day.

I usually plan these every two weeks (Payday ofcourse) so look for the next one to take place on May 15th.

Hell yeah, had a great time! I don't think I'll be able to make one on the 15th cuz I'm turning 30 on the 14th at 6th street in Austin. I'll probably be too hung over to attend. ;)

Top Bottom