• ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Stupid people = job security for me

One thing I've noticed is at gun shows I've been to there are not alot of safe directions to point so you have to be diligent in finding one, and everyone has to look through the sites which always ends up with someone muzzle swept.
    DK Firearms

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Stupid people = job security for me

One thing I've noticed is at gun shows I've been to there are not alot of safe directions to point so you have to be diligent in finding one, and everyone has to look through the sites which always ends up with someone muzzle swept.

Stupid people also means that Obama doesn't even have to sweat to get re-elected...

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    thugocracy. perfect.

when i was at saxet a couple of moths ago in san antonio(first gunshow for me), i was checking out a little compact nine mm. i looked up and saw a .40 carbine i think it was a keltec pointed squarely at my face. i literally dropped to the floor. looking down that pipe,it looked liek a freakin golfball was gonna come flying out of there! when i got up, they guy was gone, and everyone was laughing at the guy. pretty funny in retrospect. you could see the poor fellow sheepishly walking all the way out of the show.

Top Bottom