Cedar Park

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    That video was painful to watch.
    To speak metaphorically: That guy just jumped on the bandwagon with his eyes closed and still doesn't really know where he's at.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I couldn't get through that. I really am reluctant to criticize a veteran, but he has it all very wrong. For starters, who is gonna wear a Glock and not have it chambered? 2 seconds to firing it? Better be more like a half second :)

His argument that you can have all those guns he has, but not AK47s is just downright wrong. First of all we all know that very few people here in the US have a full auto AK. So the average AK owner has a semi-automatic rifle that fires 7.62x39 ammo. Not some "Assault" rifle. It's like saying you can own a Honda Civic but not a Mustang GT because the Mustang is....more likely to kill someone?

I am grateful for any veteran who has served our country, but it really seems like that guy has taken one too many shots of espresso from the Facebook of coffee shops.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I couldn't get through that. I really am reluctant to criticize a veteran, but he has it all very wrong. For starters, who is gonna wear a Glock and not have it chambered? 2 seconds to firing it? Better be more like a half second :)

His argument that you can have all those guns he has, but not AK47s is just downright wrong. First of all we all know that very few people here in the US have a full auto AK. So the average AK owner has a semi-automatic rifle that fires 7.62x39 ammo. Not some "Assault" rifle. It's like saying you can own a Honda Civic but not a Mustang GT because the Mustang is....more likely to kill someone?

I am grateful for any veteran who has served our country, but it really seems like that guy has taken one too many shots of espresso from the Facebook of coffee shops.

Nah, an idiot is an idiot no matter what they have done or do. This guy probably had the right idea at one time, but has gravitated to the idiocy in his area for some reason. The only reason I think he probably had the right idea at one time is due to the constant back peddling/ correcting and diverting he was doing. I have friends like this guy unfortunately. They complain that guns are the problem, but they are the first ones to pick up my ar15 when I offer to take them shooting. Lack of will power and social pressure makes insecure people very easy targets for those with shitty agendas.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom