• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Every time one of these nut jobs goes on a damn rampage it's the firearm community that gets the black eye and sore butthole. I am so sick and tired of people blaming our hobby/way of life because a handful of people crack up and start shooting people. If these guys/girls really want attention go on a damn killing spree with a rock, a stick, a kitchen knife anything but a damn gun. I understand that times are tough but shooting a bunch of people isn't going to help you any and if these wack jobs absolutely have to shoot someone they need to start with themselves.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    Every time one of these nut jobs goes on a damn rampage it's the firearm community that gets the black eye and sore butthole. I am so sick and tired of people blaming our hobby/way of life because a handful of people crack up and start shooting people. If these guys/girls really want attention go on a damn killing spree with a rock, a stick, a kitchen knife anything but a damn gun. I understand that times are tough but shooting a bunch of people isn't going to help you any and if these wack jobs absolutely have to shoot someone they need to start with themselves.

:deadhorse:

Preaching to the choir bud... If we want things to change, we as firearm enthusiasts must go out and educate the masses. We cannot expect to make a difference when were sitting around with our collective thumbs up our butts...

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    My fox news app just flashed that he's being charged with murder. They 200% know that guy killed those people they should have killed his ass on sight and saved the tax dollars.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    My fox news app just flashed that he's being charged with murder. They 200% know that guy killed those people they should have killed his ass on sight and saved the tax dollars.

i am surprised thats not how it ended. active shooting training must be getting better.

Sent from my FD02 SPH-D710

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    You can't just shoot people. That's the difference between good guys and bad guys. If the cops shot him out of hand we could not have guns anymore. As is he occasional crazy person certifies our humanity. Afterall even when we shoot we shoot to stop and not kill. Once the threat is stopped we render aid to the threat and if needed saving their life. It's called being human and not a monster.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    This is the problem with the anti-gunners. They only see the few asshats that screw up or go ballistic, instead of the millions of responsible gun owners who just want to enjoy their hobby without being badgered by people who don't like what we do.

Ive been watching anti gunner videos on youtube and it is slowly altering my mind. PLEH! :patriot:

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    With as sheepish as people are a lunatic could easily kill 7 people with a rock or a stick, hell even a stapler. Point is stop shooting people it's been done to death literally be more creative if your gonna go on a rampage because all they are doing is hurting the rest of us enjoy firearms.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    What bothers me is that these buttwipes telegraph their punches over & over and NO ONE calls them on it! Then the big event happens and everyone wonders "How could that happen?" We need to listen when someone says "I'm going to take a gun and kill some of these people!" I had a HS student say those exact words as I was rounding a corner into my classroom. I called the Principal on my cell phone and demanded that she get down there immediately. He was a violent kid and I had every reason to believe that he was serious.

In the days to come, the investigation went like this:
    First, they said I misunderstood him. I stood firm and said that I heard and understood every word!
    Then they said I had a grudge against the kid.
    I was on trial from that day forward. All they talked about was "what did the teacher do wrong?"

There was more but I think you got the idea. I held firm, stood my ground, refused to back off or slack off and took a Hell of a lot of heat. If more people did that, we'd stop these assholes before they hurt others.

Flash

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    if these wack jobs absolutely have to shoot someone they need to start with themselves.

Yessir. I was thinking it before I read it. OR, (and I've said this many time, and obviously gotten mixed reactions, depending on just how liberal my surroundings are), go to one of the many HUGE drug/gang/GARBAGE neighborhoods and go on a shooting spree there. If you're gonna start popping off people at random, at least do society a little bit of a favor in the process. Your F'd either way so might as well do something right, ya know?

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Well the first thing that we need to do is push for constitutional carry in the entire country. You might notice that these things always happen in government mandated victim creation zones. Unfortunately there are entire states such as Crazyfornia, New York, The Peoples Republic of Illinois, and MAssholechusetts that are such zones. Crazy will always exist. Illegal guns will always be available to crazy regardless of what kind of unconstitutional gun control laws are pushed upon law abiding citizens. The only way that we can keep these kind of mass killings from happening are someone in the crowd bearing arms and handling the situation.
    The police have no constitutional requirement to protect, merely to react. Response times are generally minutes when seconds count.... People must understand that if they value their life then they must do what is necessary to protect it.

logic-dictates.jpg

I guess I will stop ranting now. I know that there are people on this board who disagree on constitutional carry, and that frightens me...

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I know that there are people on this board who disagree on constitutional carry, and that frightens me...

Sheesh....the way I see it, unless you are a convicted felon, drug addict, minor or are mentally ill, you're 2nd Amendment rights as they were written in 1776 should still be exactly the same today. Guns were around centuries before Columbus even landed on these shores. The 2nd Amendment was put in place for many reasons. All this insanity is, ironically enough, the result of all these ridiculous restrictions that have been impressed upon our constitution in the last several decades or so, and now it is becoming painfully obvious every day. An armed society is a polite society and that is not just a clever phrase, it is the truth.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I never verified this story was true, but I had heard that a few years before the Virginia Tech shooting occurred that there was another shooter that went on to that very campus. Paraphrasing from what I heard but basically the dude went onto the campus and at least showed he had a gun (may have shot, but not sure). Anyway, two law students there had conceal carry and confronted him. The gunman disarmed and was arrested; no one was shot. The following days after that the school made it illegal to carry any guns on campus. And well, you know what happened after that.

It's so ironic that people don't see the correlation between cities with the strictest gun laws have the highest violent crime rates. Remember people, cops are not able to protect MOST of the time. They respond to calls, but 99 times out of 100 they will not be able to get to you before it's too late. Not to belittle cops, but they aren't supermen.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Tonight, I was researching the causes of death in the United States. I looked a a Wikipedia entry that was a real eye opener. I'll post a link to that entry and I invite you to really LOOK at the statistics. Some of the charts are hard to read but if you click in the graph, it will give you an enlarged version.

List of causes of death by rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For those who hate statistics, I'll give you a two cent version:
    For all the bitching the anti gun folks do about violence caused by guns in our country, more people die of diarrhea in the US than die of "intentional violence" which combines suicide, violence and war!

In the leading causes of death graph where firearms violence is finally handled separately, firearms violence is so low that it barely gets above the zero line on the graph! Knowing that the statistics also include suicide, true, non suicide firearms violence is miniscule in the USA!

Knowing that, what does it tell you about how the media "spins" that information to make it sound more horrible? I hate to hear of anyone being killed but the media spin and emphasis of the anti gun people is WAY out of proportion to the facts!

A disclaimer here........I do NOT mean to belittle the deaths of innocent victims of armed killers. That's a damned shame and those who hurt others need to be put UNDER the jail. That being said, the media hype about firearms violence is so far out of proportion that we need to make that known loud and clear.

Please give it a look.

Flash

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Interesting stats there...Its just as likely that I could die from meningitis as war apparently. I always knew that the media spun their anti gun propaganda a bit but didn't know it was that extreme.

Top Bottom