• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destroyer357

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 23, 2023
    Dfw
    New to the 'budget tier' market; my collection is mostly Sigs and HKs. So I was intrigued by the reliability of the budget pistols these days, I knee-jerk purchased the Stoeger STR-9 from Botach; after mail-in rebate it is only $150 - online reviews seem to rave it; thinking about buying one to leave in my truck; anyone have real world experience with these? Can't wait to get my $150 glock copy lol
    Capitol Armory ad

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    There's a lot of YouTube vids on it - most seem to have positive experiences, but there are some that have had a number of malfunctions (IIRC mag related) - would enjoy a write up on it after you get yours. I've been tempted but resisted. IIRC I *think* there is some mag compatability with the Canik TP9 pistols.

Destroyer357

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 23, 2023
    Dfw
    There's a lot of YouTube vids on it - most seem to have positive experiences, but there are some that have had a number of malfunctions (IIRC mag related) - would enjoy a write up on it after you get yours. I've been tempted but resisted. IIRC I *think* there is some mag compatability with the Canik TP9 pistols.
    Will definitely do - I just pulled the trigger on the compact version as well - for $150; couldn't pass it up!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom