• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Bought this new last week. Took it to the range yesterday and tried it out. Shot various brands of 9 mm and it never had a problem after 300 rounds. Double action has good trigger pull and single action is great. Has decocker. SWEET.
    Beretta makes this gun in Turkey. Very good inexpensive purchase. I love it.
    If you can find one the cost is $300 to $450 however it is out of stock at most gun dealers. I bought this one for $375 locally (last one) Mine came with two 10 round magazines but it also comes with 15 round magazines if you can find one. This Stoeger Cougar can use Beretta 8000 magazines.

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• IMG_3446.jpg
      IMG_3446.jpg
      218.9 KB · Views: 718
    • IMG_3447.jpg
      IMG_3447.jpg
      218 KB · Views: 681
    • IMG_3448.jpg
      IMG_3448.jpg
      119.2 KB · Views: 532

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Had one years ago and had nothing but problems. With various ammo. and mags. it would fire once or twice, then fail to eject. With various ammo. and mags, it would eject but fail to feed. Sent back for repair, came back with same problems. Sold it for a major loss. Guy I sold it to said he had same issues and sent it back and it came back and had the same, and more problems. Never said what the more were. Don't know what, if anything he did with it.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Had one years ago and had nothing but problems. With various ammo. and mags. it would fire once or twice, then fail to eject. With various ammo. and mags, it would eject but fail to feed. Sent back for repair, came back with same problems. Sold it for a major loss. Guy I sold it to said he had same issues and sent it back and it came back and had the same, and more problems. Never said what the more were. Don't know what, if anything he did with it.

I hope this one continues to function good as it does now.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have a Beretta 8040 Cougar. Not a huge fan of .40 Short and Weak but the gun has been flawless in the 22 years I have had it.

Top Bottom