• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsterling

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    sw houston
    How long does it usually take for a dealer to dealer transfer? I purchased a Gemtech Outback suppressor from a dealer on March 3, they still have not received it. I was told when I paid for it that it was a part of a larger order that had been placed back in December and should be received in three weeks. At the end of next week it will have been 3 months, I still have to wait another 90 days for my transfer to get the can in my hands! Is this typical of the service I should expect when purchasing a suppressor, or has someone been lying to me?
    Gun Zone Deals

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Mmm hopefully some dealers will chime in here.. one reason why its good to get cans that are in stock ready to go. I know some buds that have had to wait 1.5 months for dealer to dealer.. What does the store say about the 3 month wait?

tsterling

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    sw houston
    Says they are still waiting on the ATF to approve the form 3's and that they were part of a large order. Last email I sent was May 3 the response was "hope to see something by the end of the week", so much for that.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Are there any other class 3 dealers in your area that have any .22 cans on stock? I mean we are not talking a big bucks can her. You haven't started any paperwork. See if you can get your money back and go find a can that is in stock ready to start form 4 paperwork.

my two cents.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom