• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hokie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Cleveland area
    Looking to get some funds for a rifle build and another purchase, so selling a lightly used STI VIP 2011, This is 3.96" barrel, officer size grip, carbon steel slide and steel frame (about the size of a G19). 29oz empty. 10 + 1. It's .45acp, only has 300 rounds down the pipe. Infinity Tri-Glide short trigger, 10-8 (.140 notch) rear, and Dawson FO front. It also comes with an extra mag (STI ships with just one). It has been carried for about 2 months in leather and shows little signs of wear. I can send extra pics. These run $1500 new, and with the sights/trigger/mag I am in for $1,750. Selling for $1,450 shipped. Stock STI trigger and Heinie sights included. Includes box and papers as new. If you have any questions, are interested, or would like more pics... please email me at pscheffler7@gmail.com. Thanks.

DSC_0359-1.jpg

DSC_0360-1.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Hokie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Cleveland area
    It's a want to sell situation, not a need to sell situation. I would be just fine keeping it as opposed to dumping it and eating a ton of money. The $1,450 shipped is as low as I will go to be honest.

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    For the record, that is a composite frame, part polymer and steel. Not quite all steel but I love my Tactical model, lots of ammo and no huge increase in grip size...

Top Bottom