• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm curious, does one shoot from the rest?
    Seems like cheating.

I wasn't able to get comfortable and on target just by pulling up and shooting, so I was doing some weird bending over from a stand with the butt stock of the rifle off of the rear support and in my shoulder. In that case, it was basically the same as shooting with a bipod, so I'll claim it.

It was very awkward, but I was able to control my breathing and not jerk the trigger, so there was some work put into it.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Had a great time and met a lot of great people. Hats off to everyone for even showing up (that includes Clarke's cameo!) Rough patch of weather.
    We didnt get it bad at the range, just enough to create the great mud but a good time was had by all. (my hometown and also the town I work got the shit kicked outta them)

Tip of the hat to Jeremy. Nice get together. Tip of the hat to Byrd666, Ez-E, good lunch, thanks to both for gettin it put together. JrbFishin for doin the burgers.....others for contributing to the raffle and any others I may have missed....lots to be thankful for.

Last edited:

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Post #1 piccy #1 L-R, BigDipper, Hunkered over the bean pot is BlueAngel, and on the right is Mr Byrd666

More pics...
    #1 as sitting
    Grumper and buds...Blue Angel
    ............................Jrbfishn
    Orbitup..........Kali (Ez-E's daughter)......Dawico
    ........................Byrd666
    Mom_Roman

IMG_0487 (1).jpg

Kali and Dawico
    IMG_0488.jpg

Byrd666 and BigDipper
    IMG_0489.jpg

Jrbfishin
    IMG_0490.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0487 (1).jpg
      IMG_0487 (1).jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 331
    • IMG_0488.jpg
      IMG_0488.jpg
      57.8 KB · Views: 327
    • IMG_0489.jpg
      IMG_0489.jpg
      61.3 KB · Views: 330
    • IMG_0490.jpg
      IMG_0490.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 328
    Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Thank you guys ...it was fun. And thanks to all that let Kali shoot their toys & helped her out...she had a AWESOME time... shes already talking about October...lol. Jimmy also made an impression on her...thank you JRBfishn for being you you got a new friend!!!!

20190413_152043.jpg 20190413_160115.jpg

Attachments

• 20190413_152043.jpg
      20190413_152043.jpg
      2 MB · Views: 254
    • 20190413_160115.jpg
      20190413_160115.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 268

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I get her picture with the bluebonnets too. She was awesome. Wes too. It's good to see them want to shoot a lot of different stuff.

qac08RMtAMkExbVKkHPIbzWnPvx05yMeZNQQaURs959TA3uE9oobJuCpHuMTwiZtkJFj9Iyytbfzn1MH4X=w1252-h939-no.jpg

Attachments

• qac08RMtAMkExbVKkHPIbzWnPvx05yMeZNQQaURs959TA3uE9oobJuCpHuMTwiZtkJFj9Iyytbfzn1MH4X=w1252-h939-no.jpg
      qac08RMtAMkExbVKkHPIbzWnPvx05yMeZNQQaURs959TA3uE9oobJuCpHuMTwiZtkJFj9Iyytbfzn1MH4X=w1252-h939-no.jpg
      375.4 KB · Views: 405

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    .22lr competition went pretty well.
    Orbitup won. With a red dot no less and wasc gracious enough to donate his brick of Thunderbolts to EZ-E's daughter. Well done Sir.
    Rick, a guest of Grumper, won second place shooting my Savage A22.

EZ-E's daughter shot my A22 for her group and actually did better than a lot of the men did. Way to go girl. Then kept shooting it.
    I disqualified myself since I was the judge. But despite the weather I was able to relax today and shoot better than my last outing.

All things considered, a very good day with good folks.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Thankyou everyone who was able to come out. Everyone who showed up brought their own contributions to today being as good as it was - even Clarke and his family who couldn't stick around long. Thankyou to Texas Star Shooting Range for having us out and providing us with the space to hold our lunches. Thankyou to everyone who provided for todays lunch - it was really a good one! And last, but not least - thankyou to those of you who brought your kids today, on your own, or to past meets. I've always been a firm believer in teaching our kids not to be afraid of guns, and be respectful of them. So everyone who brings their kids out to the range, or pitches in with guns/ammo/guidance for kids to shoot and respect the firearms - big thankyou.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    .22lr competition went pretty well.
    Orbitup won. With a red dot no less and wasc gracious enough to donate his brick of Thunderbolts to EZ-E's daughter. Well done Sir.
    Rick, a guest of Grumper, won second place shooting my Savage A22.

EZ-E's daughter shot my A22 for her group and actually did better than a lot of the men did. Way to go girl. Then kept shooting it.
    I disqualified myself since I was the judge. But despite the weather I was able to relax today and shoot better than my last outing.

All things considered, a very good day with good folks.

I was thinking that you actually won. I was right behind you though.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yes sir, yourself, Dawico & Jimmy definitely enhanced her experience today. Thank you gentlemen!!!
    More than welcome. She made it easy, She is a sweetheart and welcome to shoot with me anytime.
    Her and Wes were a pleasure to be around. Both are great kids and I am glad they had a good time. I had fun watching them have fun. I wish more kids showed up more often.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    More than welcome. She made it easy, She is a sweetheart and welcome to shoot with me anytime.
    Her and Wes were a pleasure to be around. Both are great kids and I am glad they had a good time. I had fun watching them have fun. I wish more kids showed up more often.

In October I'm have her call you Papa Jimmy :green:

Top Bottom