• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    My sis says I get her Gen 1 G17 when she dies...which is her way of telling me I'm never getting it. :)

If anyone wants to shoot it, I'm planning to drag her to the October reunion and I'm going to insist she bring it.

Wait - Is it too early to start planning? :)
    It’s never too early to start planning.
    ARJ Defense ad

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I've already started planning. I've got a huge note on my dry erase board that says "HANGABUR BUNS!!!"

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Just got back from the ranch by Goldthwaite... Sorry I had to leave early but to get to the camp site and set up I had to leave around the time I did... Holy crap it was cold.. EVEN SO it was still wonderful to see all of ya'll out there.

I went to the sight in rifle range and there was a guy there got to talking to him.. He's a member of this forum and had no idea we were having the meetup. I imagine a lot of people are members here and just don't ever get involved with the community.. I can say I am absolutely grateful that I did. I've met a lot of cool people, learned a lot, and been given the opportunity to handle and shoot firearms I never would have had a chance to shoot. Can't wait for October.. Also hope its about 25 to 40 degrees warmer in October, thermometer in my car read 37 when I left BRRRRR.
    It wasn't by any chance the guy at the end of the 100 yard rifle range was it?

That guy was pretty knowledgeable about black powder stuff and was shooting a flintlock that I really wanted to try. He was testing loads so I didn't want to interfere as time was getting short.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    It wasn't by any chance the guy at the end of the 100 yard rifle range was it?

That guy was pretty knowledgeable about black powder stuff and was shooting a flintlock that I really wanted to try. He was testing loads so I didn't want to interfere as time was getting short.

No this guy was at the 25 yard range and was testing out an Aero precision build he had... He met @Shotgun Jeremy and his wife. Not sure if he met anyone else.

Top Bottom