Lw3eWR3.jpeg

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    It already has a 6.0 - why go smaller? If you want moar mopar, why not put a Hellcat motor in it? :laughing: It'll go like stink to the spot it has to wait for the tow truck :roflfunny:
    She said the 6.0 LS was running 320 bhp 400 pounds of torque. The 5.7 stock runs 370 hp with 395 pound of torque. The LS in question had a tune done. Bigger is not always better. Tune the stock 5.7 it increases much more. The LS just doesn't sound near as good, the HEMI, well its a HEMI.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I own both. The LS is s hot rodder engine with tons of aftermarket support. The Hemi is pretty well optimized from the factory with decent parts and not much gains left on the table. Example, my LS has aftermarket non oe casting heads with 11 degree valve angles, bigger valves, and ports, and is still outflowed on a bench test by a stock Hemi Eagle head. Both sound great when they're screaming bald eagles out the exhaust.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I own both. The LS is s hot rodder engine with tons of aftermarket support. The Hemi is pretty well optimized from the factory with decent parts and not much gains left on the table. Example, my LS has aftermarket non oe casting heads with 11 degree valve angles, bigger valves, and ports, and is still outflowed on a bench test by a stock Hemi Eagle head. Both sound great when they're screaming bald eagles out the exhaust.
    Semi hemi, piston is flat and head combustion chamberd is hemi-ish.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Do today’s HEMIs really have hemispherical pistons like the original HEMIs did?…. I’ve heard no, it’s just a marketing gimmick.
    You can thank the epa for that. The original HEMI is a emissions nightmare. They had to change it to meet epa regulations.

TNMike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    McKinney
    I built and owned a turbo LS S10. Mucho fun. I wouldn't do it again though. Faster and more fun to turbo LS almost anything else

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I looked up her IG account she is a military background in aerospace and has some big following as a car enthusiasts- she's pretty funny also

Definitely a dude. Even had surgery on vocal cords to sound more female-ish.
    He ‘ transitioned’’ after leaving the Air Force.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    For educational purposes I scrolled thru this chick's IG. Screen shotted what seemed to be some of the best pix from which to judge if she was born a he or a she.

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10-41-30 Sarah on Instagram How I really feel.. #desert #plantsaredic...png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10-41-12 Sarah on Instagram How I really feel.. #desert #plantsaredic...png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10-39-57 Sarah on Instagram How I really feel.. #desert #plantsaredic...png
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10-39-45 Sarah on Instagram How I really feel.. #desert #plantsaredic...png

I don't really see an Adam's apple, but using @leVieux 's method of man-detection (finger shape) this one *could* have been born a dude, but I've seen chicks with straight fingers that for-sure are biologically female (they bore children, naturally) and I've seen soy latte drinking, skinny jean wearing Portland bois with tapered fingers.

Her chin is a little broader / sharper than average, and her cheeks are higher, but that could indicate native american DNA somewhere in her mix too.

Her voice isn't the softest or most feminine, but my own voice gets confused for being female sometimes on phones and drive thru speakers, so voice isn't a fool proof indicator either.

Ultimately more research needs done on the matter. Given the evidence I'm seeing here, I'm leaning toward a biological chick with manish hands - probably coming from a tom-boy like background of working on cars and maybe playing with guns in the military.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    For educational purposes I scrolled thru this chick's IG. Screen shotted what seemed to be some of the best pix from which to judge if she was born a he or a she.

View attachment 412749 View attachment 412750 View attachment 412751 View attachment 412752

I don't really see an Adam's apple, but using @leVieux 's method of man-detection (finger shape) this one *could* have been born a dude, but I've seen chicks with straight fingers that for-sure are biologically female (they bore children, naturally) and I've seen soy latte drinking, skinny jean wearing Portland bois with tapered fingers.

Her chin is a little broader / sharper than average, and her cheeks are higher, but that could indicate native american DNA somewhere in her mix too.

Her voice isn't the softest or most feminine, but my own voice gets confused for being female sometimes on phones and drive thru speakers, so voice isn't a fool proof indicator either.

Ultimately more research needs done on the matter. Given the evidence I'm seeing here, I'm leaning toward a biological chick with manish hands - probably coming from a tom-boy like background of working on cars and maybe playing with guns in the military.
    <>

The “Adam’s Apple’’ is easiy recontured surgically. Finger shape is just one indicator, but it is about the most difficult to alter.

BTW, those are breast implants.

<>

Top Bottom