• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    View attachment 441720

You can try the tv show but it's probably not good since it was canceled already.

I sat through a couple of episodes, and I can tell you as Harry says to Helen in the movie...

they were all bad.gif

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Not too sure Helen Tasker as a real agent would've been all that great. It fits for the ending of the original movie because of the Bill Paxton scene but most of her cache was being the naive rube. With that said, True Lies is one of my nostalgic favorites. My original VHS copy of it was taped off of TV, commercials and all.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Not too sure Helen Tasker as a real agent would've been all that great. It fits for the ending of the original movie because of the Bill Paxton scene but most of her cache was being the naive rube. With that said, True Lies is one of my nostalgic favorites. My original VHS copy of it was taped off of TV, commercials and all.

I think Cameron could've pulled it off...transition into her being the inexperienced newbie, but not completely befuddled. Would've translated to some pretty entertaining action scenes I think, especially the way she and Schwarzenegger played off each other.

Sadly, we'll never know.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Rob Roy

Excellent story of Honor.

Trailer focuses too much on the cheesy parts.

Good movie. It's a pity they didn't stay closer to the actual life or Rob Roy MacGregor - his biography makes for some excellent reading. But they had the gist of the man, and crafted a decent story inside the framework of his life and experiences.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    "Nobody" The lead actor from "Better Call Sol" is the lead in the movie where he plays a retired troubleshooter for the U.S. He knocks off a russian and his crew. The father of the dead russian comes after him and loses his entire crew.
    I think of it as the middle-class version of John Wick. And I mean that as a big, big compliment.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I just saw that there is a movie on Netflix based on the Mitch Rapp books. American Assassin. To bad it does not follow the books. Which most movies don't. It has some entertainment value if your have not read the books. If you've read the books, don't bother, imo.

Top Bottom