Software Update - Report Error

Oldbluered

Oct 18, 2019
Bastrop area
I vote TGT adds
tenor (2).gif

or any Texas flag as an emoji or reaction to go with these :usflag::flag:

I don't know if this has been discussed before or how yall would do it but seemed like it was missing.

Coiled

TGT Addict
Nov 25, 2016
SE Tx
1624122527753.png

No idea if it's software related but for several months Craig's posts show like above whether I'm logged in or out. When I click the doohickey NW of the like button, it enlarges but doesn't display or open a link, pic, etc. I am not ignoring anyone so that can't be it. Explanation or a fix?

DubiousDan

TGT Addict
May 22, 2010
San Antonio
View attachment 262459

No idea if it's software related but for several months Craig's posts show like above whether I'm logged in or out. When I click the doohickey NW of the like button, it enlarges but doesn't display or open a link, pic, etc. I am not ignoring anyone so that can't be it. Explanation or a fix?
It's a video and what ever you use to view the forum probably doesn't support that type of video or the site it's from. I usually use Firefox but I have scripts blocked so if I want to watch it I have to use MS Edge.

DubiousDan

TGT Addict
May 22, 2010
San Antonio
I had an issue while leaving feedback after selling a gun. When I entered the URL (copy and paste) for the deal I got a message saying the URL was not from this board.

Snap2.jpg

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
I do not know if this is relevant top this conversation but it seems to me to be so. Instead of the forums taking up the full screen from left to right, this is what I see now , the right 1/3 or so side of the screen as I view it is just gray and everything else is compacted toward the left 2/3 side of the screen. While everything appeared normal at first tonight, after I posted a reply to a thread, the forums started appearing like this. See:

1627187121243.png

DubiousDan

TGT Addict
May 22, 2010
San Antonio
I do not know if this is relevant top this conversation but it seems to me to be so. Instead of the forums taking up the full screen from left to right, this is what I see now , the right 1/3 or so side of the screen as I view it is just gray and everything else is compacted toward the left 2/3 side of the screen. While everything appeared normal at first tonight, after I posted a reply to a thread, the forums started appearing like this. See:

View attachment 268193
Same here. In Firefox and Edge. 'Main Pages" are OK

And no option to show attachments full size.

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 4

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier