• ...and so much more!
  • texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Ok, so Xenforo needs to go from the 1.5 or so version to the 2.1. I had no choice, they will no longer support security on the 1.5 version.

Unfortunately, that means a complete redo on some aspects like the design. I tried to keep it as much the same as possible using the same Theme overlay.

CHANGES are live so be gentle, post specifics if you see issues. Still working on some items as I type this.

Thanks all!
    Target Sports

Last edited:

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    FYI I tried to keep the design as it was, so many issues please report as we go through this all once again.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    With the 2 times that I paid attention, 1st revisit to a thread takes me to post #1. There I click on "jump to new post" & all is well.
    ETA: Nope! On the next 2 threads, "jump to 1st new" took me from post #1 to post #2.
    We'll get it.

Last edited:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Mine went BS crazy a few minutes ago. Site certificate invalid, shut the site down. Came back up with crazy colors, smaller font, and I can't figure out how to change it back.

It reset all of TGT like I never read a message, BS. Started me on Pg 1 of Super Post Whore out of over 20,000. Who know what else is FU.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Mine went BS crazy a few minutes ago. Site certificate invalid, shut the site down. Came back up with crazy colors, smaller font, and I can't figure out how to change it back.

It reset all of TGT like I never read a message, BS. Started me on Pg 1 of Super Post Whore out of over 20,000. Who know what else is FU.
    What we might have to do on threads is to jump to the last post, then jump back pages if necessary. Sometimes shit happens, and there's nothing we can do about it. :peace:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom