• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    I went to the ss office this past monday to get an earning statement for 2010.Since we aren't getting a cost of living raise this year I asked the clerk when are we going to get our ckeck.His answer was the congress is still debating that,I said yeah,thats one more lie we were told by obama.Can't that man ever tell the truth?He is as full of crap as a christmas goose. sj
    Guns International

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    That's not the new American way. Before you go and blow it on necessities, think about how many 40oz bottles of booze you could buy!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    That's not the new American way. Before you go and blow it on necessities, think about how many 40oz bottles of booze you could buy!

Sadly that's how Alaska's permanent fund dividend turns out. PFD checks come out and the natives are laying in the streets of Anchorage... drunk. Why would social security turn out any differently? :banghead:

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Well, I'm on SS and am thoroughly pissed that I get no COLA this year. My Medicare Advantage Plan used to give me $20 premium back each month. That's gone. How on earth can the Obammy administration claim that the cost of living isn't going up???? I buy groceries, buy gas (not a lot though), cable bill has gone up, phone bill has gone up, and shipping packages has gone up.

I heard on Lavine show that the tax codes have changed, will deduct less and less. Not a real surprise there.

This November can't come too soon enough. Then 2012 when we get someone in office who has at least the experience of an Alaskan Governor.

Top Bottom