• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    “ .....location where a craft was allegedly abandoned and recovered,” Mellon said.

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

Sounds to me like the Prime Directive is not being followed in space by these aliens.... lol.

The Prime Directive​

The Prime Directive is one of many guidelines for Starfleet's mandate to explore the galaxy and "seek out new life and new civilizations."

and

Commander Spok would not be amused.

Picard and Janeway violated the prime directive.

Picard 9 times

Janeway 3 times

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Janeway violated the temporal prime directive ∞ times.
    1686668687221.png

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That's a hell of a gamble, Who do I trust? Governments known for murdering and deceiving people with verifiable proof for at least 2 millennia OR a trans dimensional, space faring species that has evolved past their own solar system. Hmm tough choice Alex, I'll take who didn't murder their own people for 500 Alex
    Before you trust the Wizard of Oz just make sure you know what's behind the curtain
    All I can say is that given either choice above ..none of the above will be the box I check

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Something dissapeared fast. The alien overloards must not have wanted to be outted. Lol

I clicked on the notification then clicked back and poof.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    As string theory has been disproved, Hawking-Bekenstein area-entropy law and infamous information paradox is no longer infamous, Hawking was wrong about a lot of stuff. Even more interesting is the idea that 'stuff' inside a black hole has no energy but can be radiated out of the black hole and contains 'information'. Nobody has ever tried to state what that 'information' is.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    As string theory has been disproved, Hawking-Bekenstein area-entropy law and infamous information paradox is no longer infamous, Hawking was wrong about a lot of stuff. Even more interesting is the idea that 'stuff' inside a black hole has no energy but can be radiated out of the black hole and contains 'information'. Nobody has ever tried to state what that 'information' is.

Quantum particles that make up all of the atoms the matter that was crushed in the black hole had been made of, from what I understand. "Information" in the same sense that cutting every letter individually out of a novel is the "information" that novel contained.

And I've never seen anyone claim the matter inside the event horizon of a black hole has no energy...just that the energy can't escape. Unless Hawking radiation and the slow, gradual evaporation of black holes is a thing. Either way, though, inside the event horizon is supposed to be an insanely energetic place, all trapped around the singularity.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    You can pick this guy apart if you want as well as the whole concept of aliens. The glaring reality is that so many credible people throughout our history have witnessed unearthly things. From the sheriff as an eye witness back in Aurora,TX in 1897 to our modern military releasing confirmed footage. Believe it or not they exist. Personally they're not a distraction to me or something I'm scared of.

If any intelligent thing approached this planet and listened to the cacauphony of chaos that exists here I doubt they would even want to engage us. We're not even highly evolved monkeys. We're like a bunch of ants on a mound fighting each other for everything. I think it's no coincidence that appearances escalated after the series of atmospheric nuclear detonations by us and the Russians decades ago. We basically announced to the universe that we've mastered nuclear energy.

I do believe that our greatest strength is that this is our home. We live with all the toxins, solar radiation, microorganisms and disease that persists here, not to mention gravity. As you sit on your couch your still moving at about 600 mph. It's only our equilibrium that's adjusted to Earth's gravity that makes it bearable for us. Our time here as "intelligent" life has been so short in the overall scheme of things I'm sure they could easily just wait it out til we destroy ourselves.

In the meantime I'll keep working the lever on the reloader just in case they decide to get frisky. Although I have a feeling guns will be like slingshots compared to a gravity gun or other high tech weapons. All that being said I would still defend my home and neighbors to the bitter end.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    insanely energetic place, all trapped around the singularity.
    so now YOU get to tell us what a singularity is!

Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    You can pick this guy apart if you want as well as the whole concept of aliens. The glaring reality is that so many credible people throughout our history have witnessed unearthly things. From the sheriff as an eye witness back in Aurora,TX in 1897 to our modern military releasing confirmed footage. Believe it or not they exist. Personally they're not a distraction to me or something I'm scared of.

If any intelligent thing approached this planet and listened to the cacauphony of chaos that exists here I doubt they would even want to engage us. We're not even highly evolved monkeys. We're like a bunch of ants on a mound fighting each other for everything. I think it's no coincidence that appearances escalated after the series of atmospheric nuclear detonations by us and the Russians decades ago. We basically announced to the universe that we've mastered nuclear energy.

I do believe that our greatest strength is that this is our home. We live with all the toxins, solar radiation, microorganisms and disease that persists here, not to mention gravity. As you sit on your couch your still moving at about 600 mph. It's only our equilibrium that's adjusted to Earth's gravity that makes it bearable for us. Our time here as "intelligent" life has been so short in the overall scheme of things I'm sure they could easily just wait it out til we destroy ourselves.

In the meantime I'll keep working the lever on the reloader just in case they decide to get frisky. Although I have a feeling guns will be like slingshots compared to a gravity gun or other high tech weapons. All that being said I would still defend my home and neighbors to the bitter end.

I think we have not "mastered" atomic energy, we've just figured out how to make it go bang and they are drawn to the effects of this the same way earthers are drawn to a car crash.

Top Bottom