• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I've seen some stuff I won't try to describe.
    Because no one would believe me.
    We all have different experiences.
    Gun Zone Deals

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1692757315785.png

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    Why not share your story here?
    I was north bound in a Mack Truck one night on highway 87 and a blue light came up behind me, my passenger window was down and it matched my speed of 60 mph, stayed beside my window for about a mile, then just left in front of me. it was about as big as a volleyball.
    NO, I was sober and no road dope.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I was north bound in a Mack Truck one night on highway 87 and a blue light came up behind me, my passenger window was down and it matched my speed of 60 mph, stayed beside my window for about a mile, then just left in front of me. it was about as big as a volleyball.
    NO, I was sober and no road dope.

See, I believe that a hell of a lot more than I believe stuff from a cheezy TV show that pushes the most unlikely answer to sketchy evidence. People see weird shit they can't explain all the time, and what you saw is some weird shit. About how long ago was this? I'm guessing before drones/quadcopters became common?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I suspect all of us and our families have seen something unexplainable at some time in our lives. On the other hand, I saw Superman fly, use x-ray vision, and stop bullets on tv. Then there's Batman and his utility pouch and the Batmobile...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Google, Phoenix Lights. the ex Govenor of Arizona saw them his self.

See, that's an actual unexplained mystery. No good conclusions were offered - flares dropped by Air Force fighters doing night training was a plausible theory, but there were no fighters in the area most nights the lights were seen according the Air Force, and flares would've fallen rather than hovering and moving horizontally.

Now, there's no proof it was some kind of alien activity, but there's no good theory of any mundane cause that fits either.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    This is probably not the proper audience to discuss my observance but what the heck. Me and my boss were headed to lunch. At the time my office was in the Grumman building at Ellington field.

My boss had an old sedan and the window tint had degraded to a purpalish color. It put rather as unusual view on the world.

So, we stopped at a place on NASA rd 1 which leads from I-45 South to NASA. Nothing seemed unusual until we pulled into the restaurant parking lot across the street from the main NASA gate.

As I was getting out of the car I looked out he driver rear window and saw a Cigar shaped object above the front NASA gate. Was it a reflection? I changed the viewing angle and it was solid. I even opened the back door of the car and viewed it again.

Looking directly over the top of the car there was nothing to see. Looking through the crappy fading tint job that skewed optical wavelengths it was a valid object viewable at multiple angles.

The craft was cigar shaped, at an estimated size of 200 meters, located about 400 ft above the NASA front gate.

We were in a hurry to eat lunch, and something as simple as an iPhone camera had not been invented yet.
    Circa 1997.

It was a very memorable experience.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I have seen several unexplainable events while flying various type aircraft, especially long night flights. I don't put alot into it as I think these occurances are just a perspective of some unalien activities like drones, balloons, anomalous weather phenomenon, molecular exitation of gas from swamp frog farts, or whatever.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Last month Jay Dyer interviewed the famous Autistic Collins Brothers who explained this most recent Alien Psychological Warfare Operation.

Sorry I missed this. I only scan Jay's channel for anything interesting every couple of months.

Here is the Psyop Cinema interview Jay refers to. I will listen to it today while I till my garden.

https://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/55534743/collins_brothers.mp3

Last edited:

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    See, that's an actual unexplained mystery. No good conclusions were offered - flares dropped by Air Force fighters doing night training was a plausible theory, but there were no fighters in the area most nights the lights were seen according the Air Force, and flares would've fallen rather than hovering and moving horizontally.

Now, there's no proof it was some kind of alien activity, but there's no good theory of any mundane cause that fits either.
    If you don't know what is it then what is it?
    UFO
    Unidentified Flying Object.

Top Bottom