• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Black powder is classified as an explosive and has a whole set of unique laws in storage, sales and shipping applied to it. Smokeless powder and Black Powder substitutes are not considered explosives and are free of those regulations. That's why so few places sell black powder.

This bill apparently treats both Black Powder and smokeless powder equally and is an extremely dangerous precedent!

Flash

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I once heard a gallon of gasoline had more explosive power than a couple sticks of dynamite.

Are those douchebags going to require a BG check before you can use the gas pump too ?

Oh wait in some of them new england shitholes you can't even pump your own gas. Watch them try to turn that yankee retardedness into a federal law.
    Why can't you pump your own gas up there? I have never heard of that.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Why can't you pump your own gas up there?

(Not) pumping gas in New Jersey - Kristin Conard - Open Salon

I once heard a gallon of gasoline had more explosive power than a couple sticks of dynamite.

Are those douchebags going to require a BG check before you can use the gas pump too ?

Oh wait in some of them new england shitholes you can't even pump your own gas. Watch them try to turn that yankee retardedness into a federal law.
    Clearly common sense dictates you should have a permit to fill your tank while Big Brother has the key to the cap.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Can't pump your own fuel where I grew up either. Thought motorcycles are usually allowed to Oregon is a strange strange place foreign to me when I go visit shitty bars shitty food and ugly woman, I miss the woods though :-/

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    It does but it needs the right amount of oxygen.

BP is easy to make. Recipes are ancient. Ingredients occur in nature.

There is no way to prevent it.

And shit Chewbacca, even Kirk made it on the fly.
    (Trying to piss of the SciFi nerds)

That was a good episode.

black powder bamboo shotgun barrel with multiple diamond projectiles.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    That guy was wrong.

Not white male, had an agenda, not just unstable, two attackers, not 1. The rest he got lucky and guessed right.

Do you not remember the right wing extremist they were trying to pin it on at first? The media was foaming at the mouth waiting for this guy to get rolled out. Around the same time the videos that 4chan combed through started going viral showing the Tsarnaev bros as possible suspects (as well as others that the authorities are completely ignoring). Right around then the courthouse were Patsy #1 was about to rolled out of had a bomb threat called on it and we never heard about the right winner again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Why can't you pump your own gas up there?

(Not) pumping gas in New Jersey - Kristin Conard - Open Salon

Clearly common sense dictates you should have a permit to fill your tank while Big Brother has the key to the cap.

couple of years ago on a business trip, I was with a co-worker that lives in NJ. We pickup our car from Avis, and spend the whole week in PHX. When we are getting back we need to fill the tank of the rental car. Well she is blond and I don't know why I let her drive but that is another story. We pull up to the gas station and we sat there for a couple of minutes, eventually I ask her what she was waiting for and for her to get out of the car and pump gas. She told me with bright eyes that she was not allowed to pump gas and the attendant had to pump it. In my innocent states of mind I ask why and she said "resident of NJ are to dumb to pump their own gas and the states of NJ has made it illegal for them". I told her that was a dumb law and she agree and went on to tell me the other more dumb local ordinances that some cities have.

Cliff note:

Blonds are not that dumb

Top Bottom