• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    And some assholes right outside my window with a jigsaw cutting something, And apperently he has no idea what hes doing since the wood hes cutting is flopping around making it 10X louder.:banghead:
    Capitol Armory ad

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    And some assholes right outside my window with a jigsaw cutting something, And apperently he has no idea what hes doing since the wood hes cutting is flopping around making it 10X louder.:banghead:

my neighbors moved out a few weeks ago, and now the reality company is prepping the house for new tennants. Meaning they are redoing the roof. My dog is going batshit every 3 minutes.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    my neighbors moved out a few weeks ago, and now the reality company is prepping the house for new tennants. Meaning they are redoing the roof. My dog is going batshit every 3 minutes.

my dogs are sound asleep listening to the rain and not so much thunder anymore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    White noise and earplugs.
    Tried before. Couldnt sleep with stuff in my ears, and the noise it literally 3 feet from my head. Not to mention boats dont have much insulation so if somethings loud outside its not any different inside. When people talk outside it sounds like they are inside my boat with me.
    I like living on the lake, but I sure wish I had a house sometimes.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I know how you feel, man. I'm still working half the week nightshifts, and the other half day shifts.

I honestly don't even know what freakin' day it is sometimes.

recordingwhiz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Houston
    If you live on a boat... then move it or go anchor out. I lived on a boat for 7 years and if i had issues id take it out or move to different slip for a few days, most marinas dont mind if you just let them know.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Tried before. Couldnt sleep with stuff in my ears, and the noise it literally 3 feet from my head. Not to mention boats dont have much insulation so if somethings loud outside its not any different inside. When people talk outside it sounds like they are inside my boat with me.
    I like living on the lake, but I sure wish I had a house sometimes.
    Try the white noise then.. Do you have a good sound system? Tune to the static of an FM radio and try that.

Top Bottom