Target Sports

So I got this Plum Crazy Complete Lower.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I got my C 15 lower yesterday. I thought it might be a base for my M16A1 kit plans, but the plastic just looks too plastic. I'm thinking now to maybe build a franken-M4 in .223 or 9mm. Let me know what upper parts you have for sale. Its got a 4 position M4 buttstock, but I'd be interested in a solid A1 or 2 buttstock, just cause I like them. For me this is a learning situation. Thanks any info or parts information is honestly appreciated.

P.S. Anyone have any experience with SARCOINC.COM
    Also met an FFL that will sell DEL TON stuff with only about a 6% markup, but you have to pay Texas tax on the purchases so I don't know yet if its such a good deal.

Like I said this is a learning situation for me. Houston area
    Hurley's Gold

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Buy straight from delton online and its cheaper...also look at jse surplus.com. I guess beuaty is in the eye of the beholder. Of the people who have seen mine most don't notice the polymer lower until they pick it up

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    I wouldn't worry too much about the durability of the Plumb Crazy lower - there've been been reports of folks runnin a few in different action matches w/o complaint . . .

. . . but tell me why - after almost 30 years of Glocks - do people still have lower expectation from "plastic" firearm components?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I wouldn't worry too much about the durability of the Plumb Crazy lower - there've been been reports of folks runnin a few in different action matches w/o complaint . . .

. . . but tell me why - after almost 30 years of Glocks - do people still have lower expectation from "plastic" firearm components?
    my thoughts exactly...

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    dont take this wrong but i dont want to spend 100 bucks on a lower that im going to put a 700$ upper is going on ... a nice trigger makes a gun

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    dont take this wrong but i dont want to spend 100 bucks on a lower that im going to put a 700$ upper is going on

Why not? I did.

Colt 16" upper on a Plumb Crazy lower:
    poop_sandwich_1839.jpg

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I don't care if you get one or not, just make an informed choice. A guy at the show had them for $109 plus tax....if you just need a coyote killer....its hard to beat that price. The trigger on mine is decent.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The Pcf trigger in my ultralight build rivals any aftermarket trigger out there. This I know.

Top Bottom