Gun Zone Deals

so i got this CZ P10...is this really a good trigger? do i want to buy optics for this thing?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

I stayed away from non-stock triggers for a long time, I have seen the error of my ways. The Apex is a daamn nice trigger.

I have an Apex trigger in my duty Glock, paired to a Glock factory "minus" connector and its a terrific trigger that beats the Walther PDP in feel, and the PDP has the best striker trigger you can get from the factory.

Cajun Gun Works are the leaders in CZ stuff, I wouldn't hesitate to put one of their triggers in either.

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    First things first, I got this as a platform to try out red dot optics, that's in the chute right now. But I don't know, I think in the right games the trigger would be fine with just a little tweak to the safety.

But if I do go with a new trigger I'm leaning to the apex.

RiverRider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2023
    North Texas
    HB Industries and Cajun Gun Works both offer aftermarket parts for the P-10C that make for a much nicer trigger pull. I went with the HBI trigger. I also replaced a plastic guide rod in one of my P-10Cs with a stainless guide rod from Cajun Gun Works. When I bought another P-10C I found it already had a steel guide rod. There must have been a change in production specs somewhere along the way.

Hyve Technologies offers a metallic slide cover to replace the plastic ones as well (that's the piece that fits in the rear of the slide to keep the striker contained). All worthy upgrades, IMO.

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    I got my dot mounted and sighted today so if it doesn't rain i should get to play with it and see what it feels like. Sight aquisition is a little slower but i'm starting to get it. I aim with the back instead of the front, it brings it close pretty fast. That's probably wrong but I don't care at this point. Its a journey not a destination, right?

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    Well crap this east euro garbage is cursed. Now the extractor is gone. Not sure but it looks like some engineering stupidity in the way they added the optics cut. I wish I had noticed it at the time but now I need a new extractor, spin and need to build a pin that sticks, and no one seems to have them in stock. Damn czechs need to go back to communism so they can design a decent pistol. Off to the damn gulags I say!

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Honsetly, the trigger on my P320 X-Five Legion is on part with my CZ TS SA. Canik triggers smoke every Glock I've owned and modified, and it's been a lot; but the newer Sig P320 strikers are pretty well done. I've not AD's my X-Five yet but did a few on the CZ. .that thing is stupid light... stupid.. (in the best way).
    To get back on topic, I recently aquired a P10 myself and slapped an optic on it. It's good, but a nicer trigger would be a great thing to have. Cajun Gunworks is where I'd start looking, IMHO.

And for those LTT fan bois.. yeah.. got one of those too... and yeah.. it's a damn nice trigger for a 92.. but... sorry.. CZ FTW.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Well crap this east euro garbage is cursed. Now the extractor is gone. Not sure but it looks like some engineering stupidity in the way they added the optics cut. I wish I had noticed it at the time but now I need a new extractor, spin and need to build a pin that sticks, and no one seems to have them in stock. Damn czechs need to go back to communism so they can design a decent pistol. Off to the damn gulags I say!
    Wow.. that stinks. Had no issues putting an RMR compatible optic on my P10, but it did come with a C&H Precision plate so... maybe that's the secret sauce?
    IMG_2801.jpg

Top Bottom