• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I've gotten some great deals off of CL on guns. Caught a guy selling his collection and made a super low ball offer that he took. Couldn't believe it. Picked them up at his house and that was even stranger.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've gotten some great deals off of CL on guns. Caught a guy selling his collection and made a super low ball offer that he took. Couldn't believe it. Picked them up at his house and that was even stranger.

So, was that a GREAT deal, a really good deal, or what?
    How long did you have to dig to find it?
    Would you rather not answer any of those and tell me to find my own pot-o-gold, as it were?
    Oh yeah, any nasty Glocks in there? :)

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    So, was that a GREAT deal, a really good deal, or what?
    How long did you have to dig to find it?
    Would you rather not answer any of those and tell me to find my own pot-o-gold, as it were?
    Oh yeah, any nasty Glocks in there? :)
    Ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 25n for $120.00 in great condition. I have a plugin where it shows all the pictures of stuff for sale. He didn't list the guns by name only pictures. Was browsing and found the add as soon as I hit "For Sale". PMed him in less than 10 min from posting. Had the guns the next morning.

100% luck of timing. You can be the judge of the level of deal I got. I've done better than this but again I've lost my shirt on a couple of gambles as well.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I sold a pellet gun on CL two years ago. The buyer met with me at the fountains outside Razoo's, told me he needed to get change, so he went into the bar and drank a few beers to break a 50, came back out, bought the gun, then showed me his sigma 40 he had in his car's center console, told me to watch NutnFancy, and drove away...

Anywho, when I reposted more ads to sell other pellet guns, they were taken down.

Top Bottom