• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

21Brutus

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    Cypress
    Commander Length .45ap....comes with two mags, box, etc....and VZ grips, plus recent trigger job performed by Briley Manuf. Has wear on slide (NOT idiot mark) pics available at "ilovejd@gmail.com"....asking $600 local to NW Houston area DSCN0256.jpg

21Brutus

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2010
    Cypress
    Stock with the exception of the grips I added and the trigger job....only trades would be S&W M&P45's or ammo in 9mm or .45acp....really want cash for project.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Closest I can get on your list is an M&P .40 with an Apex DCAEK trigger and a few other goodies. Let me see how my class turns out tomorrow, may be able to do cash.

RickP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    far East Plano
    I have the 5" version of this baby and it is sweet. The one thing that I don't like, but it's personal preference, is the 3-dot high-speed, low-drag sights. They are a bi-otch for doing one-handed drills. Other than that, it has worked like a champ for me in a "hard core" fighting pistol training class. Admittedly, I do now carry an M&P full-sized .45 instead, due to capacity.

LS1Nut

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    San Antonio
    I have a full AR flat top upper, 20" Douglas Premium Match heavy barrel, YHM spec edition Todd Jarrett free float rail system, YHM phantom compensator, with full BCG and charging handle.. any interest in trade?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom