• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeanR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Denton
    Hey all,

As you may be able to tell, my name is Sean. Resident of Denton with all sorts of habits that my wife either tolerates or puts up with. First off, I like to shoot and have since I was a kid. That doesn't mean that I've always had a firearm, just means I liked it and had friends that let me use the toys they had. Recently I decided it was time to get my own stuff and start having some fun so I took some advice from some people that I know and picked up a few things.

Picked up a cheap 12ga for whatever comes up. It's a Stoeger O/U. Next I thought it might be a good idea to clean up a .22 that my grandfather left me about 6 years ago and really never paid attention to it, ends up it was a Ruger 22Mag. Then I found some extra $$ sitting around and picked up a new Double Star M4 and have been having some fun with all of them.

I have to say thanks to Sharky47 for pointing me in this direction for local people, it's not exactly easy to follow all of the threads at some of the other places. Looking forward to watching/reading/learning from the people here.

Be safe.

Sean.
    Lynx Defense

SeanR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Denton
    Thanks for the welcomes, and yes, I was diagnosed with BRD many years ago, but finances kept me from purchasing the correct medication. I made a deal with the better half and that helped. She can buy a pair of shoes for each item I get for my toys, I also notated that I shop at discount gun shops so she can do with discount shoe stores.

/didn't go over well though.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom