• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jessuwah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    I'm so sick and tired :banghead: of the same old never changing gun shows here in El Paso that I'm planning on a mini vacation the weekend of the 23rd this month to head up to Lubbock for the Silver Spur Gun & Knife Show. Went to one held by them in Midland several years ago and saw a totally different group of vendors; anything would be better than seeing the same faces behind the tables with the same merchandise. If you can't make it that weekend then they will be having another show in Midland the following weekend.
    Venture Surplus ad

Leadslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    I am new to el paso. I was looking forward to seeing what they are like. Is there one coming up? It sure doesn't look like the gun owners out here get too active either on the forums or in the town. I never hear of anything going on. I guess if i made a few more friends it would help.LOL

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I am new to el paso. I was looking forward to seeing what they are like. Is there one coming up? It sure doesn't look like the gun owners out here get too active either on the forums or in the town. I never hear of anything going on. I guess if i made a few more friends it would help.LOL

Welcome ! There are some of us very active on this forum, just has not been lots to post in the El Paso section. The gun shows here suck, IMO. As good as anything to waste 5 bucks on, I guess. I think there is one on or about Nov. 14th.

Lots of people to meet here. Heck, we go shooting, at least, 2 or more times a month. PM some El Paso members and make some friends.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    The Odessa gunshow always sucks too!
    I go everytime. Even if its the same old people selling the same old junk, I still go.
    The fact that if those same people didnt show up, we wouldtn have a gunshow. Without a gunshow, what would happen then? We do have a few guys show up who have some really nice collectors guns, but I aint no collector. I use all my guns and they dont have to be pretty. Seems like all the gunshows around here are too price anyway.
    If yall go to lubbock, make sure I hear about it. I might want to go. I never been to that one.

Top Bottom