• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Some eform 4s are getting approved in less than 24 hours.

If KAC hadn't discontinued everything I want I'd be getting one and eforming it.

It makes no sense how some stamps are coming back so quick & all were submitted as individuals. I've had 3 come back in the last 3 weeks within 24hrs. Have about a dozen others submitted as individuals during same time frame.... still waiting on stamps.
    DK Firearms

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Well now I’m completely bummed…

took time off work and met with my LGS on her day off (she agreed to open her gun shop and let me use the kiosk to complete my suppressor purchase transaction)

all I had left to do was fingerprints… EVERYTHING else done… I did everything else online

showed up with my QR code that I received from SilencerShop after I did all the other steps… expected to scan the QR code, scan my fingerprints, sign and be done in 5 minutes

….but… ‘segmentation error’ is the error message I got… tried 45 min to get my fingerprints to register on the damn machine.

of course her‘s (her fingerprints) worked fine… but mine only said ‘segmentation error’ when I tried

have an email into SilencerShop to ask what to do next… and of course, they were closed when my LGS tried to call at 4:15

so much for the speedy process… maybe my almost 70yr old fingers are unworthy/unable to be printed electronically

next step? Who knows… maybe I’ll have to have the local Sheriff fingerprint me and send in the cards by snail mail

oy vey

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Well now I’m completely bummed…

took time off work and met with my LGS on her day off (she agreed to open her gun shop and let me use the kiosk to complete my suppressor purchase transaction)

all I had left to do was fingerprints… EVERYTHING else done… I did everything else online

showed up with my QR code that I received from SilencerShop after I did all the other steps… expected to scan the QR code, scan my fingerprints, sign and be done in 5 minutes

….but… ‘segmentation error’ is the error message I got… tried 45 min to get my fingerprints to register on the damn machine.

of course her‘s (her fingerprints) worked fine… but mine only said ‘segmentation error’ when I tried

have an email into SilencerShop to ask what to do next… and of course, they were closed when my LGS tried to call at 4:15

so much for the speedy process… maybe my almost 70yr old fingers are unworthy/unable to be printed electronically

next step? Who knows… maybe I’ll have to have the local Sheriff fingerprint me and send in the cards by snail mail

oy vey
    I've had issues getting prints on older guys that work with their hands. Did you try running your hand through your hair to pick up some natural oils? Sometimes that or little lotion on your finger tips, too much lotion can be bad. Sometimes the machine just needs to be re-booted.

Other than that ink prints for LEO need to be sent in.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I've heard that Cornhusker's lotion will help with older fingers in obtaining prints......

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I guess mine is officially on the clock. I got an email from silencer shop, that all the documents are signed and ready to be submitted. Guess I’m just waiting now. If it comes back in less than a week, like some people are experiencing, then I’m buying a lottery ticket, because that’s not how my luck usually runs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I guess mine is officially on the clock. I got an email from silencer shop, that all the documents are signed and ready to be submitted. Guess I’m just waiting now. If it comes back in less than a week, like some people are experiencing, then I’m buying a lottery ticket, because that’s not how my luck usually runs!

Have to take that back. I just got an email that my form 4 is ready to certify, so I have to go to the lgs to answer some more questions before it’s sent to the AFT.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I was looking into these fast approvals to see what to expect, and I’m not real hopeful mine will be a quickie! Sounds like if they run the NICS check, and it comes back approved immediately, then the form 4 is on the fast track. If they run your NICS, and get a delay, then it goes into the other pile, which means a longer wait, more in line with the way it’s been in the past. Before I got my LTC, I got “delayed” about 75% of the time I went to buy a gun, so I may be waiting!

Top Bottom