• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    I have one and use it as my carry gun. It is an awesome pistol, maybe my favorite. The gun itself is a bit heavy, but I really like the trigger, very smooth. I don't think I've ever had a mechanical issue in the ~5 years or so I've owned it. Reasonable people can debate if it is really worth the money, but I think it is. I highly recommend it. Besides, you deserve it! :)

IMG_0046.JPG

I would note that the finish on the Legion guns are an odd color. They have a slight green shade to them. I think it looks unique, but they don't really look like the pictures like you have above.

Last edited:

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    I totally agree with the slide release. It is a bit small and stiff. I usually rack over hand so it hasn't been an issue for me.
    I like the Romeo, but I probably would have used a different optic if that was an option, but it is a fine optic and I have no real complaints about it. Shake Awake works really well and unlike the Romeo 0 you can change the battery without removing the optic which I really hate on my P365.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I totally agree with the slide release. It is a bit small and stiff. I usually rack over hand so it hasn't been an issue for me.
    I like the Romeo, but I probably would have used a different optic if that was an option, but it is a fine optic and I have no real complaints about it. Shake Awake works really well and unlike the Romeo 0 you can change the battery without removing the optic which I really hate on my P365.

The Holosun 507K and the EPS Carry fit the footprint natively on the 365 - so if you decide to ditch the Romeo 0 its a good upgrade, no need to remove the sight to change batteries.

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    The Holosun 507K and the EPS Carry fit the footprint natively on the 365 - so if you decide to ditch the Romeo 0 its a good upgrade, no need to remove the sight to change batteries.
    That's good to know. I already own the Romeo 0 so I'm not sure it's that big of a deal. I do like Holosun, that's what I would have gone with.
    Do you have an EPS, that's the enclosed emitter, right? Do you like it? Does it seem too large for a carry gun? I've never seen one in person.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That's good to know. I already own the Romeo 0 so I'm not sure it's that big of a deal. I do like Holosun, that's what I would have gone with.
    Do you have an EPS, that's the enclosed emitter, right? Do you like it? Does it seem too large for a carry gun? I've never seen one in person.

I currently own a 507K, a 509T, and an EPS (large) - I've also owned a 507C.

The EPS full size fits the 507K footprint, but it is just a little smaller than a 509T - the window is *almost* as big as the 509, but the base is considerably thinner and it works with standard height sights, whereas a 509 needs suppressor sights to cowitness.

The EPS Carry is the same size as a 507K, but enclosed.

The 507K / EPS Carry are great compliments to micro-guns or even if you want to stay small profile on a thin slide. They're very popular with guys mounting dots on CZ 75s for example.

Of them all, my favorite so far is the 509T with the EPS full a close (very close) second, because I like big windows. If they ever make a 507 Comp enclosed version, I'd love to try it.

I ran my 507K on a full size M&P and had no issues concealing it. A 507C was a tad more difficult to conceal depending on the shirt, but it wasn't really an issue either, same with the 509T but that doesn't get carried concealed much, because it lives on my duty pistol - a Glock 34. I'll be having the slide on my G19 cut for my 507K after the holidays so I can once again run an optic on my EDC gun.

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks for the info!

I just ordered an FN Reflex MRD which comes cut for a Holosun K that might go into the carry rotation if I like it. I really like the idea of a closed emitter on a carry gun so I might have to pick up an EPS Carry.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Thanks for the info!

I just ordered an FN Reflex MRD which comes cut for a Holosun K that might go into the carry rotation if I like it. I really like the idea of a closed emitter on a carry gun so I might have to pick up an EPS Carry.

Closed emitters are superior in most ways. There are still guys who claim an open emitter is perfectly fine for duty or concealed carry use - but from my own personal experience, I was cleaning lint out of the emitter area almost daily.

The biggest downside from a closed emitter comes IF the sight loses its gas seal and gets moisture inside, between the front and rear windows. That's a big turd sammich, but even the Aimpoint sights are not immune to that.

The ease of cleaning an enclosed vs open emitter is yuuge benefit.

I will say this - you run into weird parallax issues sometimes with enclosed emitters that open emitter sights don't give. Minor issue compared to all the positives.

Top Bottom