• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KTXdm9

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2024
    Katy, TX
    I bought the Sig Scorpion a while back thinking I wanted a DA/SA option in .45 ACP. I find myself mostly shooting 9mm. If I want to shoot .45 it's with a 1911. A conservative estimate is 200 rounds through the pistol, although I'm not super religious on tracking that. This pistol came with a SRT, which I think is a nice improvement over the standard Sig DA/SA trigger. I'm asking $700 cash for the Sig.

What's included in the sale:

--Pistol with case
    --2 factory 8 round mags

The Bersa BP9CC was purchased thinking I'd add it to the carry rotation, but I decided to go a different route. I've always liked the OD Green and black combo. This would make a nice EDC for someone as I'm including a hybrid IWB holster. Price is $225 cash for the Bersa.

What's included in the sale:

--Pistol with case
    --2 factory 8 round mags
    --Rubber grip sleeve
    --IWB kydex/leather holster

I'm looking to meet face to face in the Houston area. I'm open to driving a "reasonable" distance for a serious buyer. Transaction will take place in a public place and all applicable laws will be followed. No third party negotiations (i.e. my brother's cousin's monkey's uncle wants to buy this). I prefer an outright sale, but will listen to trade offers. My wish list is pretty small at the moment, so there is a high likelihood of me declining trades. Please contact me via PM and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Scorpion Case and Mags.jpeg
      Scorpion Case and Mags.jpeg
      433.6 KB · Views: 42
    • Scorpion Sights.jpeg
      Scorpion Sights.jpeg
      228.4 KB · Views: 40
    • Scorpion Left.jpeg
      Scorpion Left.jpeg
      471.5 KB · Views: 42
    • Bersa with case ahd holster.jpeg
      Bersa with case ahd holster.jpeg
      322.7 KB · Views: 40
    • Bersa Right.jpeg
      Bersa Right.jpeg
      382.9 KB · Views: 39
    • Bersa Sights.jpeg
      Bersa Sights.jpeg
      199.3 KB · Views: 40

KTXdm9

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2024
    Katy, TX
    What kind of trades are you looking for?
    I prefer to sell outright, but I'd consider trades for quality factory new 9mm brass cased ammo or Holosun optics and magnifiers. I could use a 507K green or something for an AR build.

Gun-wise the list is pretty short. Maybe a nice older Colt 1911 in 9mm or a Sig Legion optics ready. If you have something else it doesn't hurt to ask, I don't offend easily. :cool:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom